• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AGreenSmudge

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    DFW
    Conceal carry friendly?

I doubt it, but the company christmas party is tonight and I'd like to know if I can carry there.

Thanks!
    Venture Surplus ad

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I've only been there once to stay a couple of nights about 9 months ago. Didn't see anything that would indicate that they didn't allow carry, but there was no signs saying "Welcome everyone packin' heat" either.

AGreenSmudge

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    DFW
    I've only been there once to stay a couple of nights about 9 months ago. Didn't see anything that would indicate that they didn't allow carry, but there was no signs saying "Welcome everyone packin' heat" either.

Hmm. Normally I'd be willing to carry up to the door and turn back if I had to, but they're doing valet for us so I can't immediately turn around and go back to the car if needed.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Maybe a little late, but why not drive over there and stop somewhere for a moment and walk up to a door before you stop at the valet stand? Or stop and let the wife run up to the door and check for 30.06 as you get close to the valet? Gives you time to circle the block and secure the weapon or find a parking spot on your own.

Puinsai

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2013
    Yes you can carry no 30.06 signs. I frequency this hotel and pack with no concerns.

Last edited:

AGreenSmudge

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    DFW
    Y'all are right. There's no signage.

I couldn't conceal in my vest and slacks so I packed my gf's Kahr TP9 in my inside jacked pocket. So I could just hand it off to her if it was 30.06 (she's LE) instead of making the valet guys go pick the car up or whatever.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Y'all are right. There's no signage.

I couldn't conceal in my vest and slacks so I packed my gf's Kahr TP9 in my inside jacked pocket. So I could just hand it off to her if it was 30.06 (she's LE) instead of making the valet guys go pick the car up or whatever.

Hahaa. I have done that with LE Buddies when we went someplace that ended up being 30.06 or 51%.

So, dating cop........heehee, nevermind. ;)

GPtwins

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Sachse, Tx
    Texas law effective 1 Sept 2013 requires hotels to plainly state their gun policy on their web page. Check out the web page.

AGreenSmudge

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    DFW
    Texas law effective 1 Sept 2013 requires hotels to plainly state their gun policy on their web page. Check out the web page.

Huh, didn't see dick on their website.

Maybe they're not required to post anything if they don't have a policy?

So I guess you don't plan on partying too heavily....

Nah, had two 12oz shiners about an hour apart and a big dinner.

Others, however, made quite the fools of themselves.

Last edited:

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX

The law reads "internet reservation website". I do not know if that means the main page or a page where you look at rates.

2155.103 of the occupations code, and it only applies if they have a prohibition or restriction of firearms. So they do not have to post anything if they do not restrict.

Top Bottom