Guadalupe Co.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    You mean the one that says the rifle held a pistol to his head and forced him to do it?

Something like that. Actually talking with some delusional gun control freaks, they seem to think that if we got rid of all guns in the world we will all some how live in some loving utopia. So it must be the guns, right?

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Something like that. Actually talking with some delusional gun control freaks, they seem to think that if we got rid of all guns in the world we will all some how live in some loving utopia. So it must be the guns, right?

Then most of the homicides would be with knives, etc., as it is in the UK. That's my guess, I didn't google it but I have two good friends from the UK that would agree with me.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Charlie,

I'd guess that "the bottom line" is that the "main-SLIME media" simply LIES "to sell soap".

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Welcome to 1968 all over again...

I fear that you are 100% correct, except that I feel that it is likely to be FAR worse than the street violence of 1968.
    (I remember 1968 very well, as I was a Junior in college then.).

IF you've been looking at "social media" on "the Worldwideweird", you'll see many crazies, who think that the cold-bloodied murder of 5 police officers, the wounding of 7 other LEO & 2 civilians was:
    1. Worth doing,
    2. "Right on",
    3. Exactly what was important to do,
    4. Fully justified,
    and that
    5. Johnson is a martyr to Black people everywhere.

IF these lunatics aren't careful, they will initiate a war between the law-abiding patriots & the street thugs.
    (We patriots are much better armed.)

just my OPINIONS, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Charlie,

Speaking of the 1960s, I keep hoping that the decent Black men (of which there are MILLIONS in the USA) will re-start DEACONS FOR DEFENSE & that they will go CLEAN UP the "inner city neighborhoods", leaving piles of lawless gun-toting/drug-peddling corpses behind for "city sanitation" to dispose of.

yours, satx

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Then most of the homicides would be with knives, etc., as it is in the UK. That's my guess, I didn't google it but I have two good friends from the UK that would agree with me.

Someone would figure out how to make a mechanism to hurl them and next you know......................

"Evil Black Guns" vicious cycle.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    easy rider,

Fwiw, I once was stationed in a foreign nation where there were few firearms in civilian hands.
    There ARSON, POISONS & EXPLOSIVES were the usual methods of mass murder & mayhem.

yours, satx

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I was being sarcastic, but I'm sure most if not all here know that murder is murder, doesn't really matter how it's carried out. Unfortunately there are those that think through some fairytale that if guns were to be eradicated we would somehow learn to get along with each other

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    easyrider,

Pardon me for saying that sarcasm often doesn't work well on "the worldwideweird", inasmuch as that which is obvious in person, often is not on the net.

Nonetheless, you are 100% CORRECT about the "moron left".

yours, satx

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    So here in smalltown USA two white privileged and feeling guilty kids from the local high school "planned" a BLM rally for Thursday. They hatched this idea Tuesday evening.

Black population here is ~3% mind you.

When asked why they were inviting trouble here they responded the protest was planned to be peaceful.

When noted that outsiders come to protests to cause trouble, like in Ferguson, and how they could be so sure there wouldn't be any the "organizer" stated the following:

"Organizer" .........because St. Louis holds a high population of the"radicals" Joplin, Springfield, and Bentonville do not.

"Responder" By what source do you draw that information?

"Organizer" It's actually all based on demographics. St Louis has a much higher African-American population and is where the BLM movement thrives most if the time. In the surrounding areas here, while African-Americans are present, it's not at as high a scale/percentage.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County

I guess the liberals don't have an issue with a Walmart employee slitting the throat of a person and stabbing another yesterday?
    http://www.fox4news.com/news/173675719-story

Top Bottom