Join TexasGunTalk

Dallas Prawda and Dems haven't learned their lesson yet

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kar98, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Kar98

Kar98 Well-Known

Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    AUSTIN -- Democratic gubernatorial hopeful Lupe Valdez on Thursday said she would favor "sensible" limitations on gun rights such as increased background checks, a ban on high-capacity magazines and some way to remove weapons from Texans who've shown a propensity to settle disputes with violence.

As governor, Valdez she'd seek expert advice on how to frame her proposal for removing permits and even weapons from the violence-prone.

While she opposes the open carry and campus carry laws passed by the Legislature in 2015, Valdez said she favors a concealed handgun permit.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/201...upe-valdez-favors-keeping-guns-violent-people

2. busykngt

busykngt Well-Known

Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Dallas’ LGBTQ...XYZ...RST...ABC...JKL candidate of choice: Loopy Valdez!

deemus likes this.
  3. Moonpie

Moonpie TGT Addict Lifetime Member

OMGBBQWTFOVER?

toddnjoyce likes this.
  4. SQLGeek

SQLGeek Active Member

Sep 22, 2017
    SW Houston
    Sounds like they're trying to import California's gun violence restraining orders. Bleh.

TheEnglishman likes this.
  5. motorcarman

motorcarman Compulsive Collector

Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    I 'ACTUALLY' understood ALL the letter acronyms you posted!!!!!!

I don't get the sexually confused ones!!!! except that I work on British cars like XJS, XJR, MGB etc.

bob

6. Army 1911

Army 1911 Well-Known

Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    I heard the LGBTQ community referred to as the BLT community. Well I guess there maybe mayo involved with either.

toddnjoyce and deemus like this.
  7. dsgrey

dsgrey Active Member

Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    I can't imagine her getting too far though I'm sure the big cities with plenty of Democrats will support her. I received an unsolicited text last week from an Andrea asking for my support for Beto. I only replied with: MAGA & vote Republican! That stirred up the snowflake so I blocked her after the first butt hurt response.

GeorgeandSugar likes this.
  8. busykngt

busykngt Well-Known

Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    It all just confuses the hell outta me. I think I’m just getting too “old school” for most of this PC stuff. Like the over abundance of commercials on TV nowadays that have all the not-so-subtle mixed race couples or showing the offspring of such couplings. Who has convinced these companies that such advertising is the way to go to advance the sales of their products or services? It’s a new world for us old dying dinosaurs. I would’ve loved to have been a fly on the wall when Queen Elizabeth II was told who Prince Harry had chosen to marry!

toddnjoyce and MTA89 like this.
  9. busykngt

busykngt Well-Known

Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  10. pronstar

pronstar Well-Known TGT Supporter

Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I moved here from CA to get away from this shit...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GeorgeandSugar and Wildcat Diva like this.