• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    AUSTIN -- Democratic gubernatorial hopeful Lupe Valdez on Thursday said she would favor "sensible" limitations on gun rights such as increased background checks, a ban on high-capacity magazines and some way to remove weapons from Texans who've shown a propensity to settle disputes with violence.

As governor, Valdez she'd seek expert advice on how to frame her proposal for removing permits and even weapons from the violence-prone.

While she opposes the open carry and campus carry laws passed by the Legislature in 2015, Valdez said she favors a concealed handgun permit.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/201...upe-valdez-favors-keeping-guns-violent-people

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    I can't imagine her getting too far though I'm sure the big cities with plenty of Democrats will support her. I received an unsolicited text last week from an Andrea asking for my support for Beto. I only replied with: MAGA & vote Republican! That stirred up the snowflake so I blocked her after the first butt hurt response.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    It all just confuses the hell outta me. I think I’m just getting too “old school” for most of this PC stuff. Like the over abundance of commercials on TV nowadays that have all the not-so-subtle mixed race couples or showing the offspring of such couplings. Who has convinced these companies that such advertising is the way to go to advance the sales of their products or services? It’s a new world for us old dying dinosaurs. I would’ve loved to have been a fly on the wall when Queen Elizabeth II was told who Prince Harry had chosen to marry!

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    It all just confuses the hell outta me. I think I’m just getting too “old school” for most of this PC stuff. Like the over abundance of commercials on TV nowadays that have all the not-so-subtle mixed race couples or showing the offspring of such couplings. Who has convinced these companies that such advertising is the way to go to advance the sales of their products or services? It’s a new world for us old dying dinosaurs. I would’ve loved to have been a fly on the wall when Queen Elizabeth II was told who Prince Harry had chosen to marry!

All part of the anti white propaganda machine, courtesy of george soros and the liberal elites.

I moved here from CA to get away from this shit...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gotta get to Alaska man. That is where I am going if Texas ever turns blue. This cold weather right now is getting me prepared to freeze my ass off for the rest of my life.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I moved here from CA to get away from this shit...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Also man, you gotta see the other males coming from CA that are at my work. They have a collective testosterone level that rivals that of an 80 year old wheel chair bound woman. Complete and utter manginas

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom