• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    I need to sell my Remington 700 Mil-Spec with the 5R barrel to help my daughter and her husband with some recent medical bills. He got out of the Marines last September and has since developed a brain tumor which required brain surgery. He worked and my daughter stayed home with the kids. Since he is not able to work currently, they have no income coming in. I placed this rifle for sale earlier this year and didn't get much interest. I hope someone needs a good rifle this time around.

It is a 10th Anniversary Remington 700 Mil-Spc with the 5R barrel. It has a Harris lightweight benchrest bi-pod on it. Originally I had a Trijicon scope on it, but it will no longer be on the rifle. I will leave the Weaver one piece tactical scope mount on the rifle. I have been able to fire exactly 10 rounds through it since I bought it last December. It still needs 10 more rounds to reach Remington's recommended break in procedure round count. This is a limited production rifle and generally reserved for military and police personal. You won't find it listed in Remington's normal products sites. I paid $1,050 for it from Bud's Gun Shop. I would like to get $900 from someone locally. Remember it has only been fired 10 times. It comes with the original plasic storage box and all of the factory paperwork.

Thanks for looking.
    Capitol Armory ad

Top Bottom