• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/c...rime/287-f1d4a708-d8d2-401c-9fe7-fbf0dea7b5a2
    The crime rate in Dallas is out of control and growing.
    Every morning the news media reports on more over night shootings/killings.
    The new Dallas Mayor (an African American) has demanded the police department do something to lessen the current crime wave. The Dallas Police Department brought in the Texas Ranges to help out last year. They cracked down on gangs and drug dealers and the violence declined, but the black community screamed racial profiling. Too many black people being arrested and not enough whites. I think the police were more interested in the criminals and their crimes than their skin color.
    So I see this as a "Here we go again" moment.

The police need to be able to do their job professionally but they are hindered by social bias and prejudice.
    If you want less crime, you need to go after the ones who are committing the crimes regardless of race or social status.
    People all over the place are ignoring the law. This morning I saw at least six different incidents of people running red lights at intersections or "rolling through" stop signs.
    Target Sports

outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    "This morning I saw at least six different incidents of people running red lights at intersections or "rolling through" stop signs"

We have the same issue here in Houston. Traffic enforcement is zero where I live. But we have a motto " No cop no stop".

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I saw on Tucker Carlson that huge numbers of teens enter stores and start attacking others including women for no apparent reason, ah, other than the attacked are white......so far as I know, this sort thing is happening in big cities, but not small, yet.......

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Not to forget that the DA will avoid prosecuting blacks for any crime that does not make headlines. The thugs have pretty much been given free reign.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Amber Guyger didn't help the whole racial thing.

But a city that continues to elect John Wiley Price, and a jury of the citizens that finds him not really guilty on some charges and undetermined on others, this is what you would expect to happen. We see the same thing going on in Kalifornia with the drugs and homless population.

If you want polices that are PC driven, then you end up with results that you don't want, but it's un-PC to say so, so the problem just sticks around instead of being dealt with.

I'd like to think the folks from Texas are smarter than that, but many of the folks aren't really from Texas. And again, Amber didn't exactly instill confidence in the black community.

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    I saw on Tucker Carlson that huge numbers of teens enter stores and start attacking others including women for no apparent reason, ah, other than the attacked are white......so far as I know, this sort thing is happening in big cities, but not small, yet.......

Saw that too, carry, always.

People will not change poor behaviour without deterrence or repercussion. We got here because society determined accountability undesirable, we reap what we sow. The pendulum will swing back once the suffering becomes intolerable. Let's pray the casualties are minimal.

SlimJim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    US
    We are so SanFran'esque. I passed my first pile of human excrement on a sidewalk at Main and Akard 2 nights ago.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    Poop in on the sidewalk is the first sign of a decline in civilization and the rise of political correctness. I would move before the real estate prices decline.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Back in high school, I had a real good friend.
    His dad was career military. They left Iran on orders as the Shah lost power and the iahtolla, or whatever, took over. He told me that the locals over there would just hike up their dress and shit wherever they were when the urge hit. With that in mind, the less concrete and asphalt I traverse, the better. High concentrations of humans just ain't good.

Reinz

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 5, 2014
    East TX
    I got fed up with Dallas 30 years ago and left. I do everything in my power to stay away which results in friends and family being pissed that I don’t come visit. They just don’t get it.

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    Dallas definitely sucks

However there are plenty of methed up crooks in the country, the media just doesn’t cover what goes on outside their backyard. Plus country people know how to keep their activities on the down low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlimJim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    US
    Dallas definitely sucks

However there are plenty of methed up crooks in the country, the media just doesn’t cover what goes on outside their backyard. Plus country people know how to keep their activities on the down low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Squeal like a pig and bring out the gimp even if he is sleeping.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Top Bottom