Damn DPS

Brains

Hey! Relax!
Apr 9, 2013
Spring
There's a reason they state right on the website to do your DL address change first, then wait to do your LTC. ;)

BBL

Feb 8, 2021
TX
There are a lot of veterans, LEOs, and just plain old public servants, active and retired, on this board. They might take issue with that statement.
Mea culpa, I did not realize that LEOs and veterans are viewed as government employees. I did not mean to step on anyone's toes but you know what they say, "the offense is in the eye of the beholder". People are free to take an issue with anything they please, this is a free country (or what's left of it).

MTA89

308 SUPREMACIST
TGT Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Texoma
Mea culpa, I did not realize that LEOs and veterans are viewed as government employees. I did not mean to step on anyone's toes but you know what they say, "the offense is in the eye of the beholder". People are free to take an issue with anything they please, this is a free country (or what's left of it).
I dont view cops or military/veterans as government employees. When I was in the military I thought of myself more of as an indentured servant. I think you were speaking about civilian government employees

baboon

TGT Addict
I have to go to the DMV today & renew in person. Luckily i was able to make an appointment, so hopefully the line wont be too bad.
Do not get there to early! Computer kiosk won’t let you sign in until 30 minutes before your appointment. When I went one guy before me, no one else. When he came out I got called. You still have to fill out a form, but it doesn’t take long.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics