• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Furyataurus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Helotes,TX
    Yet another of the same bag from Midway above, branded HK. It's also branded for Glock and usually sells for a little less.

Do some research. The HK Pro Shooter Range bag is made by Eagle Industry. Not some flimsy crap like the Glock bag. I have put close to 30lbs of ammo in my smaller "HK" range bag and she isn't bothered by it in the least bit.

Eagle Industry and Tactical Tailor are both great brands if you don't want the "HK" on it.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Do some research. The HK Pro Shooter Range bag is made by Eagle Industry. Not some flimsy crap like the Glock bag. I have put close to 30lbs of ammo in my smaller "HK" range bag and she isn't bothered by it in the least bit.

Eagle Industry and Tactical Tailor are both great brands if you don't want the "HK" on it.

The bag I've seen is the same one and can be had with Glock's name on it as well; same as all the others. I've also seen a bag name on it that looks a lot like the one TXSUT posted but maybe smaller and without the pouches on the ends. Maybe that's the one you're talking about. I've seen that one with a couple different names on it.

The only complaint I've ever heard or had about the bag (the large Midway branded as I have) is that sometimes you just don't need a bag that big. It'll carry 100lbs if you want to do that, but it's so big, carrying 25 lb's is a chore. Brass bag, ammo carrier that will carry more ammo than I've ever thought of carrying to the range, plenty of space to secure eye and ear protection and other things, 2 gun rug/pouches etc. etc. on the inside.

A single product sold under 100 different brands at prices based on the "brand" isn't a new concept.

What's with all the defensiveness lately? Geesh.... ;)

PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    Another vote for the Midway USA bag; large one that is! The large one with 3 pistols, 3 holsters, 14 mags, 2 boxes each of .45 and 9mm, cleaning stuff, a few tools, Shoot-n-c targets, stapler, staples, and stuff I can't remember putting in there. Still room for more. Got the smaller one (should have gotten another large one) just for the Buckmark and all the necessary stuff for shooting it and the 10/22. The large bag has a removable ammo bag in the center and carry it loaded with more ammo most range days. Can you tell I love the Midway bags?

diverge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Houston, TX
    That Midway USA bag is flimsy. I have several bags including that one. Just because some pictures look somewhat similar does not mean they are the same.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    That Midway USA bag is flimsy. I have several bags including that one. Just because some pictures look somewhat similar does not mean they are the same.

I don't know which Midway bag your talking about, but it's nothing close to flimsy. Unless you're comparing it to a wooden box. Loaded or not, it's shape doesn't change.

And yes, the ones I'm referring to, are the same bags. Including the $120 bag a RO bought before looking through mine.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    And yes, the ones I'm referring to, are the same bags.

I think it's also the same as this one...

Attachments

• Shopping_bag_Paper_handbag.jpg
      Shopping_bag_Paper_handbag.jpg
      77.7 KB · Views: 210

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    I got this one free when I bought my wifes SW 637. I beleive they have since discontinued that give-a-way. I've been very pleased with it, and think it's well worth the $35~ price tag. Of course if you're not a SW guy, the logo might not be to your liking. ;)

http://www.copsplus.com/prodnum969.php

cpf3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    I'm getting ready to order one of these:

TacGearStore.com

Saw some of their other products at the Ft. Hood Main Exchange last week (didn't carry this bag) and they seem pretty well made.

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    I'm getting ready to order one of these:

TacGearStore.com

Saw some of their other products at the Ft. Hood Main Exchange last week (didn't carry this bag) and they seem pretty well made.

That bag is quite similar to the midwayUSA bag listed earlier in the thread and is more than twice the price. As a matter of fact it appears almost identical. I have the midwayUSA bag and like it a lot. It is quite heavy duty and has more pockets than I probably need, but I use them anyway.

Something to keep in mind is most range bags are made by only a few companies but marketed by many with different names/markings added on. There might even be a source cheaper than midwayUSA for the same bag.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I just use an old duffel bag that I had laying around. It dose anything I ask it to. I've had it full of ammo and no problems. It may not work for someone else, but I only have one pistol the rest are long guns so it works well for me. I think I spent $10 on it.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom