• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    I hope they eat the b@$tard alive. What makes it worse, besides the fact that Trooper Burns left behind a wife and baby is that the suspect was a LEO.

Ex-Cop Sought as Suspect in Texas Trooper's Shooting Death

Wednesday, April 30, 2008
    service_ap_36.gif

1_21_scott_burns_350.jpg

KELLYVILLE, Texas — A state trooper was fatally shot during a traffic stop in East Texas, and authorities on Wednesday were searching for a former police officer identified as a suspect.
    Trooper James Scott Burns was killed Tuesday night after pulling over a car near Kellyville, about 135 miles east of Dallas, according to the Texas Department of Public Safety. A passer-by saw Burns after the shooting and used the trooper's radio to call for help.
    Authorities issued a statewide search for Brandon Wayne Robertson, 37, of Tyler. He had not been formally charged as of Wednesday afternoon.
    Robertson was a police officer for seven years at East Texas departments in Rusk County, Overton and Kilgore, according to the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement Standards and Education. He left law enforcement in 1999.
    Burns, 39, is survived by his wife and their 5-month-old child.
    Military Camp

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Sad Days. I hope they catch the guy and fry his ass.

Some people don't need to make it as far as entering the system. Imagine the money that could be saved if the state didn't have to support and defend some of these bastards for 20 years while the system cycles them before finally carrying out a sentence. Even with the cost of ammo going up, I'm sure LE departments can afford 1 round and a call to the medical examiner to pick'm up.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I'm sad to hear that. That bastard will get what's coming to him soon enough I'm sure.

To all the LEO's everywhere, and especially on this forum, thank you for doing what you do. I'm sure you all deal with countless numbers of people who wouldn't give two thoughts about what you do, the danger you deal with daily, etc etc. I care, and am thankful for what you do! :D

Top Bottom