Hurley's Gold

Dan Patrick on Private Sales (against it)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dapakattack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    DFW Area
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/201...ind-trump-on-private-sales-between-strangers/

So will our Texas laws be changed next session to reflect this view?

As one commenter of the article asked:
    "With this specific proposal, how does he define "stranger"? Is a stranger anybody except family? So, a lifelong friend is a "stranger"? Or does he want to define it as people with no pre-existing relationship before the sale? So how about if we chit-chat for 30 seconds before conducting the transation, are we friends now?

Who is "family"? Is my nephew's wife family? Is my cousin's ex-husband family? Is my deceased uncle's widow family?"
    Military Camp

Last edited:

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    What is he planning on doing about guns without serial numbers and stolen guns not to mention criminals. Can’t focus on criminals they are going to break any silly laws anyway.

sucker76

Don't let the username fool you
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 15, 2015
    Lake Jackson
    I was furious when I heard him say that crap last night. I thought the same thing as OP. How will he tell us who's a stranger?

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Who is Dan Patrick:

Originally from Baltimore, Maryland, Patrick began his career as a radio and television broadcaster. After forming a chain of sports bars and subsequently going bankrupt, he became a radio host again, this time becoming a conservative commentator. From 2007 to 2015, Patrick was a Republican member of the Texas Senate for the 7th District, which included a small portion of the city of Houston.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Patrick_(politician)

After reading this I came to the conclusion he is just a hack who will say or do anything to be in the spotlight...this joker needs to be kicked back to the East Coast!

Top Bottom