Texas SOT

WTB Dan Wesson 15VH barrels and shrouds (N. Dallas)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    Never know until you ask. I've got a Dan Wesson 15VH in .357mag; hoping to find some of the barrels and shrouds, hopefully under 4", and over 6". But if you've got a full set I may just buy the whole thing. Blued variant of course.

Also, if you've got a great deal on a 15vh in stainless I'd like to consider that as well.
    Thanks!

Hopefully in north dallas area please.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Do a search online for Dan Wesson barrels and shrouds there's a company that sells them when they have them.

Also check with Dan Wesson they're making the new 715 model which I believe is pretty much the 15 VH.

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    I know of EWK and CZ (who now owns DW) of making new production parts and revolvers, but I was hoping to find used, less expensive parts or a stainless revolver someone may have.

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    I know of EWK and CZ (who now owns DW) of making new production parts and revolvers, but I was hoping to find used, less expensive parts or a stainless revolver someone may have.
    I have a 715 Pistol Pack made in Monson that I won't break up. And, I'd be interested in the stainless pieces you might pass on.

That said the barrels/shrouds are frequently offered on gunbroker. Heck, they are even saleable on Ebay so they're worth a look too.

Best of luck in your search.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I don't think that the "vintage" parts are ever going to be less expensive than the new manufacture parts. I could be wrong.

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    I'm not necessarily concerned when they were made or if they're vintage monson made, I'd just like something cheaper than new production if it happened to be out there. Say someone sold the gun, and later found the barrels. Never know whats out there right?

Top Bottom