• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    Dana Loesch Vs. Piers Morgan and Van Jones on Gun Control: Need We Say More? | Video | TheBlaze.com

I am glad we now have some strong debaters who can take it to the left on guns. So much of the debate on our side was pathetic and uninformed when it first started. This is the best I've seen so far. She uses the left's tactics: just keep talking, don't let them shut you up or get a word in, talk over them and bull doze their ass with solid logic and reasoning. They are not happy that we are learning their tricks, and don't care about being "polite" anymore.

I could not do that, as I'm past the point of talking with these people. (see Ragnars Repos comments), but I'm glad to see there is someone on our side who can really smack them around. Go Dana!
    Venture Surplus ad

bryonbush

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    Terrell
    I cant watch ANY of these "debates" some Fag who cant accept the fact that he is wrong wont shut up. he never answers the questions hes asked and then expects others to answer his questions. the general said so bla bla bla... Well the FBI's crime statistics report says otherwise and my 6 month wait to own a freaking suppressor by the feds also says a different story about the weapons that we can own..

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Piers Morgan and Michael Moore are like two hemorrhoids on the butt of the American public. We are stuck with Moore, a US citizen, but Morgan can board an aircraft and GTFO anytime!

Flash

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Piers Morgan is a moron. Van Jones is just another black man who has been brain washed by the left to think that black people are opressed, you know....the democrats love to think they own African Americans, and sadly our schools dont educate our children to know that the Republican party has always been the one in history to stand up for their rights...the right to vote, go to the same schools, even the right to bear arms. Point is they cant stand having to argue the FACTS. They like to make things up, so when they get called out on the facts, they dont know what else to do but to start yelling and acting stupid.

Everyone needs to stay on their Senators and Reps, let them know that they are just a vote away from being booted out of office if they vote for ANY gun control measures. We have stood silent for way too long in this country and just let these fools ram crap down our throats, we have always been told that as Conservatives we should be nice, and take the high road. Well......the high road now has a road block if you ask me, it is time for us to start standing up and letting them know we are done!

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    Love watching Dana, but with Piers on there I'm not sure I want to see it. If I said what I truly thought of him I'd probably get banned from the internet.

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Love watching Dana, but with Piers on there I'm not sure I want to see it. If I said what I truly thought of him I'd probably get banned from the internet.

Oh, go ahead. It will make you feel a whole lot better, than keeping it in.

Top Bottom