Target Sports

Dang this is really getting out of hand.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Antifa biden says is not a terrorist organization but it is us Conservatives that are the problem in the country. It is getting to be time that we make some noise and our voices heard. or we will be lead happily to reeducation camps and whatever they think is appropriate.

Guns International

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    Antifa may not be a bad outfit at all. These extreme left/right groups are probably just super secret law enforcement activities:

cporfe

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Jun 20, 2018
    Elgin
    DHS makes a big splash today declaring domestic terrorism from conservatives will continue in the near future. Except: DHS does not have any information to indicate a specific, credible plot according to DHS. It goes on to suggest (blame) this past summer's violence on Trump supporters while it says the domestic terror still going on is about Biden being elected and power transitioning to him.

Pretty much fanning the flames of "cancel culture" and hatred of anything associated with Trump. The unmitigated gall to infer the ANTIFA and BLM violence is because they're Trump supporters who don't want a Biden presidency is beyond pale. The Swamp is in complete control now as RINOs continue to abandon Trump and true conservatives in hope of getting Biden, Schummer and Pelosi to like them.

Is there no way forward for conservatives like me?

LabRat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    DFW
    I am not a terrorist.
    I love the USA as it was envisioned, not this SJW crap the media and commies spew about.
    1. We will not comply.
    2. We have millions of firearms, and,
    3. We have billions of rounds of ammo.
    I like my chances.

cporfe

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Jun 20, 2018
    Elgin
    Hello fellow domestic terrorists! THAT'S A JOKE FOLKS. Back in the late 90's when I was getting ready to retire from the USAF, the Defense Equal Opportunity and Management Institute (DEOMI) sent out a memo or some such to all the Commanders, at least on my base, outlining actions they should take to identify and watch for "potential domestic terrorists". Remember this was the Clinton years and PTSD from Nam was beginning to show up as an acknowledged illness. My boss shared it with me because he thought it was a joke. Maybe others know of this or can set the record straight if my boss was pulling my leg. But some of the key attributes were: Veterans who had been in conflicts (me for time in Thailand during Vietnam), were pro-life, went to church regularly, owned guns, and were white. We joked how I fit each category he mentioned. (He was African-American and disagreed with me on gun ownership) So I decided to play on his maybe teasing by telling him I spent 4 years in the Montana Militia between my first term in the Air Force and my re-enlistment in 1981. He was floored! I felt I may have gone too far and told him that I was a member of the Montana Air National Guard (MANG) at the time and the state constitution considered the Guard the "organized militia". We had a good laugh on that one. But this crap from DHS is scary since it has no evidence of an potential threat or of who's doing what to who and acts like this summers ANTIFA and BLM riots were all by Trump supporters and other right wing people. Time to get the tin foil hats for those DHS agents.

Reactions: gll

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    But, but, I thought profiling was against the law! As someone who identifies as a female Cambodian police officer, I must protest these illegal tactics.

Top Bottom