• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TalonRob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Houston, TX
    TalonArms.com in association with Daniel Defense is proud to offer a special purchase opportunity for the members of TexasGunTalk.com and USGunTalk.com.
    To celebrate Independence Day and the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution, TalonArms.com will be offering a group buy on the Daniel Defense M4 Carbine. This special pricing will be available only for orders placed through July 30th 2009 and only through TalonArms.com

YouTube - Daniel Defense M4 Carbine

The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine marks the culmination of nearly a decade of dedication by Daniel Defense. Every aspect of this rifle was engineered with the tactical professional and shooting enthusiast in mind. Built to redefine the benchmark in small arms performance, this precision-crafted firearm will perform faithfully in any Military, Law Enforcement, Homeland Security, and Home or Personal Security Environment.
    • Lower Receiver: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well
    • Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps
    • Barrel: 16″ Ordinance Grade 4150 MP Tested, Chrome Lined, 1:7 Twist, M4 Profile
    • Chamber: 5.56 NATO
    • Flash Hider: A2 Birdcage Flash Hider
    • Bolt Carrier Group: Mil-Spec MP Tested, Properly Staked Gas Key
    • Sights: Daniel Defense A1.5 Fixed Rear Sight; Pinned “F” Marked Front Sight Base
    • Rail System: Daniel Defense Omega X 12.0 FSP
    • Buttstock: MAGPUL MOE Buttstock & Mil-Spec 5 Position Receiver Extension
    • Magazine: MAGPUL 30 round PMag in Black
    • Vertical Grip: Daniel Defense A2 Styling Vertical Grip
    • Case: Comes with Custom Daniel Defense Full-Latch 30ft Impact Plastic Case
    • Made in the USA!
    These rifles are not available to NY, MA, CA or any other jurisdiction where this type of rifle may be banned. Law Enforcement with letter head are ok to place an order.
    Special group buy pricing will also be available on additional gear such as P-Mags, optics, cases, cleaning kits, etc.

For pricing information as well as any additional questions you may have, please contact us through email at info@talonarms.com or call us at 713-529-2910

Frequently asked questions:
    How much are they selling for?
    Call us or email us for a price as it is too low to advertise. 713-529-2910 or info@talonarms.com

If I order a rifle, when can I take delivery?
    Call us at 713-529-2910 as I may have something available with no wait.
    However, most rifles will be available for pick up or shipping to your FFL in 7 to 21 days. Call for an updated schedule.

Where is local pick up?
    Houston, TX

How much is shipping to my FFL?
    Shipping is free if you pay with certified funds and $10 for credit card orders.

What credit cards do you accept?
    Visa, Mastercard, and Discover

If I don’t have an FFL for transfer, can you help me find one?
    Yes we can. Email us and we can send you back a list of who we have on file.

I don’t know much about AR15’s. How does Daniel Defense compare to Colt or LMT?
    The Daniel Defense M4 carbine is equal or better in all aspects. They are equal in manufacturing quality of parts like receivers, barrels and bolt carrier groups and better quality AND value when you consider the Omega X handguard, vertical grip and Magpul stock. The Daniel Defense also has a better looking finish and is supplied with a Magpul P mag and hard case. The others come in a card board box with cheaper aluminum mags.

How does it compare with Rock River, Bushmaster, DPMS, S&W, etc.?
    The DD M4 is higher quality throughout the specification range. Commercial AR15 rifles use cheaper parts to maintain a lower price point at the expense of quality and reliability.

What if I don’t have all my money together to pay in full this month? Can I layaway?
    Yes, we will accept a 10% non-refundable deposit and give you up to 90 days to pay it off.
    Gun Zone Deals

TalonRob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Houston, TX
    DDM4Carbine_DD20000_1%5B1%5D_LRG.jpg

HIT THIS LINK FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO!

DDM4.COM - Daniel Defense M4 Carbine

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Oooh I want one. The best thing about the DD's is the balance and feel. They really are a world apart in that regard, and it's something that is hard to achieve with alot of AR platforms, especially the heavy barrel ones.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    The DD M4, in addition to the excellent balance, is one of the best setup out of the box mid-range priced AR's IMO. The S&W M&P15 VTAC would be a contender, since it's a similar price, however those don't even include iron sights which is a huge oversight IMO! ;)

Top Bottom