Lynx Defense

Darker Days (Sequel to As the Ash Fell) is out.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    Howdy y'all.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I finally was able to get the sequel to As the Ash Fell released the other day. I've been doing 80 hour weeks for a while now, so it has been an uphill battle for time to do anything besides work, sleep, and family time. Somehow through the chaos of it all, I got this book out the door.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073YQKCWZ/

The paperback is coming soon (hopefully just a week or so out) but the Kindle edition is live. I know a few you on here read the first book and were interested to know when book 2 finally released, so I thought I'd drop a note in here to let you know.

For those of you who read book 1 and thought it was a tad slow for your tastes, Book 2 is a much more action-focused story. While it has some slower-paced stuff, the action in the book is double or even triple what was in the first. So I think you will appreciate that aspect.

Anyway, I am trying to keep myself somewhat active on here (even if a lurker), but it's hard for me to find time to keep up with forums and boards these days. Hopefully stuff will slow down soon.

PS - Do like the new layout a lot!

Josh (AJ)

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Thanks! Orbitup, if you re-read the first one (and have it on Kindle) I released a 2nd edition that reads a bit more smoothly. No story changes or anything obviously, just hopefully a bit better flow. Should be able to redownload for no charge obviously.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Enjoyed the first one, just pulled the trigger on the second.
    Looking forward to it ...

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Hey y'all. First, thanks to everyone who decided to check this out. I hope you enjoyed (or are currently enjoying) the book! I hate to even ask stuff like this, because it feels like begging, but if you did read it and enjoyed it, would you consider leaving a review on Amazon? It's hard to get much recognition as an indie author, but reviews are one of the more effective ways to get some exposure, and yet it is one of the hardest freakin things to get. Thanks!

Top Bottom