Texas
And still "Processing Application"

I am absolutely fed up.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
Jan 23, 2009
Ft.Worth
I feel ya here.
You may have read what a bone head deal I did by dropping the check out of the packets and then mailed the packet less check.
Am at 90 days and just this week went back into processing
I figure I'll have two new guns before I get my CHL

Hang in there Shorts!!!!

navyguy

TGT Addict
Oct 22, 2008
DFW Keller
I can understand how frustrating that is. Hell, I was anxious after three weeks. Hang in there. I suggest you wait till 90 days is up and then call.

Maxpower

May 26, 2009
I can understand how frustrating that is. Hell, I was anxious after three weeks. Hang in there. I suggest you wait till 90 days is up and then call.

:banghead: hey, I was anxious the week before I took my class just knowing it would take 3-4 months after class

res1b3uq

Feb 14, 2009
Hey, Shorts-- Remember what homeland security said about military types. They are probably watching your house.

Shorts

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 28, 2008
Texas
Hey, Shorts-- Remember what homeland security said about military types. They are probably watching your house.

I needed that this morning.

I called yesterday with the mask of confirming the Change of Address email I sent last week. As it turns out, it had not been changed but she did so right then, which I appreciate. I asked for a status update and Felicia only told me that it was still "in processing" and couldn't tell me which part because they don't see it. I mentioned I was on day 85 from my PIN letter and she said that it would be delayed because I had to redo fingerprints back in March. Great.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion
Drockton Bullion

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads