• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I have heard very mixed things about their pocket pistols. Their AR-15s are very new to the market and so far I can't reviews from anyone willing to be a crash dummy. They started out as a boating company if I recall.

I personally don't buy brand-new to the market guns from anyone, especially an unestablished gun company.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I have no experience either, but they have OD DB-15's at all the Wal-marts in the area. I held one and thought it was pretty nice. That doesn't say much as far as how functional they are though. I hear mostly bad things about their pistols, but I have no experience with them. Also heard their customer service is lacking, this is just hear say of course.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    No personal experience with them but, a guy I know traded his Kel-Tec .380 for a DB .380 and says he now carries that as his CCW. Last time I saw him, he said he never had a problem in over 500rnds. Talked to a guy a while back at the range that said his DB .380 was a P.O.S., and wished he'd never bought it. FTFeed, FTE, FTFire, name it. So of the two folks I know that have one, it's 50-50.

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    I have no experience either, but they have OD DB-15's at all the Wal-marts in the area. I held one and thought it was pretty nice. That doesn't say much as far as how functional they are though. I hear mostly bad things about their pistols, but I have no experience with them. Also heard their customer service is lacking, this is just hear say of course.

So TG tell us how you really feel about them...lol

LJH

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Austin
    My CC is a DB9. Yes the reviews are correct. They are hit or miss. My DB9 was one of the “newer” serial numbers that should had the fixes to the most common problems. IE trigger pin walking out, and fail to feed. I range tested it and to my dismay it jammed up on every single shot.
    A quick call to DB and I was asked to send it in (this is known as the DB shuffle) You buy a DB, shoot it once, send it in and get a wonderful pistol back.
    When it was returned the trigger pin had been replaced, and the ramp had been touched up. It still looks like someone used a cheese grater to polish it. Regardless of how it looks it functions fine with everything I have fed it. Before I put it in rotation I ran 500 flawless rounds down the pipe. Everything from Blazer to HCD works fine. I have not a hiccup since the first time I took it out.
    As to the pistol itself it very concealable and incredibly light. Due to the tiny size it is very easy conceal. So much that a good pair of socks is all you need to carry this thing around. The tradeoff is the recoil is brutal and the muzzle blast is quite hefty. Once in a while I will run a mag or two just for giggles as I mentioned the recoils and blast is spectacular.

LJH

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Austin
    Oh as to their customer service I had no problems. I called and politely told them about the problems I was having and in less than 5 mins they had a shipping label emailed to me.

Ten days later it was shipped back to me.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    They seem to be going through the same problems all polymer pocket pistol makers go through. Hopefully they can work them out just as Kel-Tec and Ruger to have done, although I really have to wonder why these guys haven't learned from Kel-Tec's mistakes (especially Ruger as their LCP and LC9 are direct copies of the P-3AT and PF-9.)

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom