Military Camp

The Consolidated "Shipping Illegals to Welcoming Localities" thread - See #244.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Let them 'effin walk like how they got here. Would love to see that convoy walk through certain points
    Unless it was a forced march, like Bataan, they'd never leave. If it gets them out of Texas faster and surer, might as well drive them, just not in much comfort...

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    The Border Network for Human Rights relating racial profiling to Operation Lone Star shows how pitifully ignorant these people are. To be kind, it may be time to bring back the frontal lobotomy in order to free these degenerate people from the throes of insanity.

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    The Border Network for Human Rights relating racial profiling to Operation Lone Star shows how pitifully ignorant these people are. To be kind, it may be time to bring back the frontal lobotomy in order to free these degenerate people from the throes of insanity.
    I suggest sterilization instead, to remove them from the gene pool. The woke's attempt at legislating utopia has hampered the effect of Darwin's theory, to our detriment.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine

That whiny bunch of dipshits are just virtue signaling.

If they really want to protest about treatment of these illegals they should get their collective sorry asses over to Tijuana & Juarez and protest at the Cartel’s jefe’s houses.

That’ll be entertaining .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Y’all missed the most important word salad, “busloads of migrants”. Not busloads of illegal aliens, busloads of migrants.

mi·grant; /ˈmīɡrənt/; noun
    1. a person who moves from one place to another, especially in order to find work or better living conditions.

What both states are doing is really government sponsored human trafficking, just like the feds are doing.

Human Trafficking is the recruitment, transportation, transfer, harbouring or receipt of people through force, fraud or deception, with the aim of exploiting them for profit. In this case, the profit is political gains.

We didn't miss anything. Pay attention; the left has changed the language again. Now even illegal vicious felons with prior convictions here, who had prior expulsions, are called "migrants" !
    I re-read and understand, agree. Just please don't use their "language".
    leVieux

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Illegal's for me, but not for thee?

Ha Ha, you're only getting a wee taste of Illegal's as in only a 'few' thousand Illegal's rather than the 'hundreds of thousands that we get you whining, hypocritical cuck-suckers...!

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Illegal's for me, but not for thee?

Ha Ha, you're only getting a wee taste of Illegal's as in only a 'few' thousand Illegal's rather than the 'hundreds of thousands that we get you whining, hypocritical cuck-suckers...!
    And the residents up there are not experiencing destruction of property, theft & murder of livestock, burglaries, home invasions, animal rape etc.
    So WHAT are they complaining about? Just the sheer influx of a few new democratic voters?

Reactions: gll

Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    They shouldn’t look a gift horse in the mouth. Up to now, their lawns have been mowed at union wages.
    You know, I would like a free one-way trip to DC.
    Maybe I should skip showering for a few days, and get in line.

Check out the memorials, and get a plane ticket home.

Visit DC for half the price, lol.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    You know, I would like a free one-way trip to DC.
    Maybe I should skip showering for a few days, and get in line.

Check out the memorials, and get a plane ticket home.

Visit DC for half the price, lol.
    Good idea. I've been wanting to visit the Vietnam Veterans Wall and didn't want to make the drive. I guess a few tacos or buretos will provided for the trip.

Last edited:

Texan79423

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2021
    Flatlands
    Says they will come knocking on Texans doors over busing illegals to NY, Well bring it on

Attachments

• home.jpg
      home.jpg
      33.7 KB · Views: 59
    Top Bottom