• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • O.S.O.K.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    I just thought I would put this out for discussion....

I am personally through with wearing masks. I haven't worn a mask to get groceries at HEB for the last 12 trips. Each time, I get some looks but the employees and management just look away when I pass. Most people just ignore my openly defiant bare face lol. Every so often, I come across another freedom loving patriot sans mask.

I have not gotten the vaccine and I will not be getting one in the near future - perhaps later after they have been thoroughly tested by the population of willing study participants.

I don't understand people wearing masks after getting "fully" vaccinated. I don't understand people wearing masks and even face shields in their vehicles.

I do understand those that are medically compromised and of course currently infected individuals wearing masks.

For the rest of us, in my humble opinion, the masks are just a tool of control. A training program by the government to prepare the population for what's to come. And what's to come ain't going to be pretty... and I worry seeing so many sheeple.
    ARJ Defense ad

O.S.O.K.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Yes, this is kind of an old topic I get it. lol Just something that's on my mind that's all. I still see so many sheeple with the masks on. Good Lord, when are they going to snap out of it?

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    Sheeple doing sheeple stuff. I kind of enjoy walking around in this dystopia.

I could stack like 4 or 5 movies on my play list that are real life. Mix in They live, Equilibrium, start of 12 monkeys. Waiting for The Matrix, blade runner, Escape from New York.

I am just hoping that the windows guy doesn't kick off soylent green...

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    If you are in a lefty TX big city you are very much the odd man out if you are not in a mask

I forgot mine at HEB in San Antonio the other day but went straight to the check out for a propane exchange. Got out quick since the door monitor who missed me on the way in was alerted.

O.S.O.K.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Lost Spurs "Soylent Green is people!!!!!!" lol lol

SA_Steve - you were breaking no laws. The mask "mandate" by HEB is just something they came up with. They do have a right to ask you to leave but you also have a right to come back and stand on public property with a huge sign encouraging people not to comply and that HEB is a communist tool lol And seriously, if they were to confront you, wearing their mask, just say "do you believe that masks work?" and they'll say "yes" and you can then reply, then well, every one else here is wearing them so what's the problem? But I'm just a smart ass, so.....

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Sheeple doing sheeple stuff. I kind of enjoy walking around in this dystopia.

I could stack like 4 or 5 movies on my play list that are real life. Mix in They live, Equilibrium, start of 12 monkeys. Waiting for The Matrix, blade runner, Escape from New York.

I am just hoping that the windows guy doesn't kick off soylent green...

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
    You overlooked "Idiocracy"...

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    Perhaps we can discuss bill of sale.
    I too gave up the masks unless asked to wear one specifically. I put a bunch of my extra masks up for sale, and had a guy wanting them, but he wanted a BOS, so I passed.

He was driving a Prius with a Bernie 2024 sticker and a LGTB stick family on the rear window.

I think he was carrying a Glock...

And most likely, he was a vegan...

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I too gave up the masks unless asked to wear one specifically. I put a bunch of my extra masks up for sale, and had a guy wanting them, but he wanted a BOS, so I passed.

He was driving a Prius with a Bernie 2024 sticker and a LGTB stick family on the rear window.

^^^ BEST POST OF THE DAY !! ^^^

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    On a more serious side note to Buzz's post! Wife and I were making a weekly run to Tractor Supply and Lowes for things we needed around the house, and I noticed at both stores, the signs saying masks were required to enter their stores were gone! Even though they haven't been enforcing, or pressing the issue if you weren't wearing a mask, but they were gone. I was in both stores about a week or week and half ago, and they were there at that time.

Maybe things are getting back to some normalcy after all. Maybe people are waking up and seeing reality. Maybe there is hope after all.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

Yes, but what caliber did he use for self defense. 9 mm?

Top Bottom