• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    I had Sammy a long time, and he was a character. He would chase dogs off. Everyone on the block knew Sammy, because he would lay in the middle of the street and make them drive around him. Sammy was my bird dog, and was good at catching cripples.

He died in his sleep last night under the house. He will be missed.

McCrapper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2018
    Central Texas
    Thats a bummer, sorry to hear that. Good cats are hard to beat.

Heres a picture of Ed- I adopted him from a dispatcher I worked with a few years back.

ED-Cat.jpg

AK74.jpg

Last edited:

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Sorry for your loss. I enjoy a good cat myself. Its even better when they work. Ninja is the best rodent catcher.
    Here's a picture of mr. Grumpy pants himself.
    20171204_212044.jpg
    He will come with me to the rat traps I have and if we have a survivor he terminates em for me. Saves me money on food.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    It wasn't that long ago I had to put down a cat.

"Miss Kitty" was her name. Cranky old cat award winner. She was 18yo and frail. Grey mottled striped.

Now she's under a tree in the back yard. If I walk by her grave I get a static like feeling. That would be her still being cranky and wanting to rest. I still look in the closet where she use to escape things. Expecting to see her there.

Now Simba and Liz Taylor keep me company. No good felines. Lol, little buddies.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    I had Sammy a long time, and he was a character. He would chase dogs off. Everyone on the block knew Sammy, because he would lay in the middle of the street and make them drive around him. Sammy was my bird dog, and was good at catching cripples.

He died in his sleep last night under the house. He will be missed.
    Sorry for your loss, but take heart, I am sure he knew he was loved.

My cat that I took off the street when she was just weeks old lived with me for 18 years, and was a wonderful little friend. Her kidneys finally gave out. I am better for having known her and wish she was still here.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Someone got a mauser they can put next to their cat and take a pic? Call this thread a meowser thread. Oh I crack myself up.

mdf9183

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2018
    Bastrop
    I have two feral cats that I feed. They won't get near you but one sleeps on my front porch all day and they keep the rodent population in check.

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    Now she's under a tree in the back yard. If I walk by her grave I get a static like feeling. That would be her still being cranky and wanting to rest. I still look in the closet where she use to escape things. Expecting to see her there.

Sammy used to get up on the porch handrail and look through the front door window in the mornings to come in and eat. I still catch myself looking at that window for a split second before I remember he's gone.

mleroyl

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Cibolo, TX
    Sorry for the loss. Sucks. Been there.
    Born into a dog family, been adopting creatures - mostly cats - since my brother and I were little. Mom said it was okay and Dad dealt with it.
    Pets are a blessing.
    Moved to Aggieland from DFW with three cats in ‘07. Added a dog, lost all three cats, added one cat, lost it, then added another.
    Pets are buddies that love you unconditionally.
    My two girls have grown up with a house full of creatures and a love for animals.
    20yr old kid1 will take the remaining cat with her in a month when she moves out. Strongly suspect the rib will allow kid2 to get her own cat.
    It’s all good.
    The critters are better off with us, and we’re better off with them.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    What I enjoy about a cat.

It's born, lives to the end, and never gives a thought to the meaning of life. It never cares how old or young it is. In fact, it go's from point A to point B genuinely not giving a $hit about anything. It simply doesn't care. But open a can of cat food and it's on.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom