• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    She will probably drink the same juice as Meghan and start blabbering like the village idiot. NBC will guide her in the right direction I am sure.....

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    I am as pro-bush as most Texans, but take a look at todays political climate, the Bush family, the Kennedys on and on, and tell me we dont have a deffacto "ruling class".

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Hi, my name is like Jenna. I like have written two books, so I'm like smart and know stuff. I'm newly married and get to sit with the adults at the adult table now. Like wow, I have two jobs now.

I'm not saying she speaks like that, but that's how I hear her.

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    She actually doesnt speak like that now, she talks and looks just like her mother. But just wait, NBC will have her spewing just like Katie before long. Why didnt Fox pick her little education program up is the question I am asking myself?

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I am as pro-bush as most Texans, but take a look at todays political climate, the Bush family, the Kennedys on and on, and tell me we dont have a deffacto "ruling class".

Don't forget the Clintons.

We were very close to having two families be in the white house for 6 straight terms, as it was, only 5. . . . . .

I do think that those families have too much political power and they think they run the darn country.

Course I'll run for president if yall want me. : ) I can't promise much, just that I'll make some people very unhappy and uncomfortable. . . . . You think they'd like my new range next to the White House?

Top Bottom