• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • djspump2003

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Austin
    I've often thought the punishment never fits the crime - and I'm not talking an eye for an eye!

Didn't even realize I just did that.

Saxet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Pasadena, TX
    I am sure they will never execute him since he is truly insane...however since he is a danger to himself and others it might be the best thing for him and anyone within a forks distance

Old Man of the Mountain

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    if he's on death row, what is the point of rehabilitating him, and addressing his mental incapacities...?

stick a needle in him, or fry him and free up his spot for the next felon...

i wished it was the times of the old west, you get caught you got dealt with, not oh well he wasn't in a positive mental state, and didnt know what he was doing....

society today is down right scary...

Yes, the solution that a lot of high priced lawyers would offer is to let him back out on the street.

Why?

It did not work the last time (what he did last time got him on Death Row) why should it work this time?

And guess what- a lot of them are back out on the street!

It seems that a lot of high priced Lawyers don't expect that they will ever receive Justice!

Y2bad4U

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    polk County
    you know it cost us 36k a year to house an inmate, and thats an average one that does their time. all the ones that act out and have "med " probs cost us more. trust me i did 9 yrs for the the state and finally had enough. I quit 2 yrs ago. The public has no idea how it really is in there, how restrained we are in dealing with them. I could go on forever but right now hes in a ac room at jester in a psych ward gettn meds and 3 squares a day.

Top Bottom