• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    I know it's last second, but I just got home from LA this evening and I wasn't sure if I was going to the SAXET show this month since the bigger/better Premier show is next weekend. But since I was able to make it back and my son's interested in going, we'll be heading the SAXET gun show tomorrow morning (Saturday, 7 Dec; a Day that will live in Infamy!) so if anyone's interested we'll be at IHOP at 8am and then walk over to the show when the doors open at 9am.

Cheers! M2
    ARJ Defense ad

mak91

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    I'll be there with my son around 11. See you there.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    I'll be in the back corner by the snack bar, as usual, with a stack of receivers, a pile of rifles and a bag full of snark.

Alex

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    About the usual, not bad but nothing really different. We had a couple of folks show up for breakfast and then we went to the show. It was fairly crowded but not so bad that you couldn't get by people. It was starting to get worse towards the time we left, about 1130am.

If you're not in a rush I would hold off until next Saturday's Premier show. It will be much better!

Cheers! M2

mak91

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    The show was pretty decent. Saw lots of handguns at reasonable prices. Left as crowd started to thicken around 11.

There was a guy selling a Valmet M76 for $1500. Claimed it was unfired. Looked very clean and came with a mag. Pretty cool piece of history...

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Wanted to go tomorrow but the bridges are starting to get ice. I will just wait for the Premier show next week and go to Saxet next time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    There was a guy selling a Valmet M76 for $1500. Claimed it was unfired. Looked very clean and came with a mag. Pretty cool piece of history...

Seriously? A Valmet M76? I didn't see it, and that's a helluva price as those are exceptionally rare rifles and usually command a lot more money than that!

mak91

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Yeah. It was a great price. Valmets often have cracked butt plates; this one didn't. The dude who was selling it was roughly in the middle, facing the rear of the show. He said he had another one, NIB, that he sold for $2500 a show ago.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Tell me about Premier. I live in Austin and was planning to hit Saxet when it came through on Dec 21 (right before xmas), but I could be up for a day trip to Premier if it's worth the drive. What's so good about it?

Top Bottom