• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    I was just given notice by my department head, that a memo is about to be sent out from corporate, mandating the Covid 19 “vaccine”. I asked what would happen if I refused to take it, and I was told I would probably be let go. Guess I have a decision to make!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Venture Surplus ad

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    But if you have a vested interest it's a rock and a hard place.
    Me I ain't gonna get it I've had it recovered.
    But I'm a truck driver so I'm kinda in demand. So my situation is different
    If you’re good enough to let the air brakes release on a trailer and not flat spot tires, you’re a god in the industry.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I was just given notice by my department head, that a memo is about to be sent out from corporate, mandating the Covid 19 “vaccine”. I asked what would happen if I refused to take it, and I was told I would probably be let go. Guess I have a decision to make!

I have no desire to give you advice. I just hope whatever you decide it’s knowing what is in the vaccine vs how badly you need that job and whatever happens works out for you.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

I understand your situation and yes, it's like being between a rock and hard place and not an easy decision to make.

Myself and others can't make the decision for you, and only offer support and maybe some advice that might be of use for you.

Just a thought, and not really advice. But maybe talk to an attorney to find out what your legal options are if you refused to get the vaccination. If the attorney says the company can mandate the vaccine as a matter of retaining employment, maybe have the attorney draft a letter to the company holding them liable and responsible for any adverse reactions you may have to the vaccine. It might call their hand in forcing something unwanted to be introduced into your body.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    My advice is to look at it from all sides with an open mind. You obviously have your thoughts about the vaccine. Keep in mind millions around the globe have already gotten it.

As for the job, you need to ask yourself how happy you are with it? How much money you make there compared to other opportunities that may be out there? From that aspect, now is a great time to find a job. Everyone is hiring. Depending on how specialized what you do is, and how much you make will determine how hard it would be to find another job.

Be sure to keep in mind benefits when comparing jobs though. Health care has gotten stupid expensive since Obamacare came about.

And last, if you're on the fence about this still, go ask the boss if there's a cash bonus for getting the shot. If you're considering doing it, might as well sweeten the pot if you can.

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    I’m not anti vax, or even against this one, if you have health conditions that could make the virus more dangerous to you. Most of my issue, is 1- I’ve had Covid, and it wasn’t bad at all for me, my body fought it off and I was fine. And 2- I don’t trust all the conflicting info out there. I honestly don’t understand the unbelievable amount of desire by some, to make sure EVERYBODY gets this “vaccine” that doesn’t prevent you from contracting the virus OR spreading it! What’s next? They gonna mandate other health decisions? Flu shot? Which I have NEVER taken, and I honestly don’t remember the last time I got the flu. And that’s another thing. What happened to the flu? Covid came out, and now no ones died from the flu since? I guess Covid is a miracle flu cure! Honestly just pissed right now, and the memo hasn’t officially gone out. Rumor is, they are going to incentivize it, by giving the department with the most people who comply, a big bonus. So they will make whole departments resent the ones who won’t get it!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I am very much against getting a vaccine for a disease or illness that has a mortality rate of .02% of the population of this country.

I am against vaccines rushed to the market that haven't been proven to be safe.

I am against those using political pressure and a political agenda to push the vaccine on the American public.

I am against people who use shaming against people who are against getting the vaccine.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I am very much against getting a vaccine for a disease or illness that has a mortality rate of .02% of the population of this country.

I am against vaccines rushed to the market that haven't been proven to be safe.

I am against those using political pressure and a political agenda to push the vaccine on the American public.

I am against people who use shaming against people who are against getting the vaccine.
    What is the mortality rate of people who get Covid? Your figure is pretty misleading.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    What is the mortality rate of people who get Covid? Your figure is pretty misleading.
    I don't remember the exact number, and that may be what I was referring to instead of the population of the country.

But the fact is, It's still way under 1% of a mortality rate. I'm sorry, but IMO until the mortality rate of disease or illness hits double digits, I'm not really that concerned, and surely not enough to risk a vaccination until that vaccine is proven.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX

How is this not a violation of ones HIPAA rights to medical privacy???

Top Bottom