Decision time!

easy rider

Spark Creator
TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jun 10, 2015
Odessa, Tx
No, my assumption is that there are a huge amount of people that have not had Covid yet. But even if everyone has had Covid that doesn't mean it wont still be there. Haven't you had a cold more than once?
Apples to chickpeas again. The cold can be caused by how many different viruses?

FireInTheWire

Shit happens when you party naked
TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It really seems unlikely that there are huge populations which haven't yet been exposed to ANY COVID virus particles.
That was my take on it. They have been screaming HIGHLY infectious this whole time. Unless you live off your land and don't go to town, I just don't see that being the case.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sep 27, 2017
Boerne
That percentage is wrong. 90% of the vaxxed are not vetted covid. 9o% of new patients may have been vaxed. Big difference.

I think you’re confusing two different posts. I stated to Rotor the UAE has a 91% full vax and 97% partial vax rate, yet average several hundred cases daily. The context was that even in a a country like UAE with near universal vax rate, the vax isn’t an end-all be-all thing that will magically wipe the source virus of the face of the earth.

kbaxter60

"Let's Go, Brandon!"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 23, 2019
Pipe Creek
Last edited:

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 15, 2019
Texas
That was my take on it. They have been screaming HIGHLY infectious this whole time. Unless you live off your land and don't go to town, I just don't see that being the case.
In 2020, I went to town even less, and pretty much only to the doctor's office, where that was the only place I wore a mask. Even before self-isolating myself, I very seldom ventured into town, and still don't very much. But in January of this year, I got Covid. From whom, or how, I have not any idea.

Could have been any number of places. Could have been from my own wife, since she comes into contact with lots of people on daily basis. Maybe she had Covid, but never showed any symptoms.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud
Shroud

Forum statistics