• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Couple questions, if using your uppera will the lower need a buffer tube and will G19 mags work also.
    Yes, you will need a buffer tube. You will also need a 9mm buffer, which is heavier than standard AR15 buffers, because of the blowback design. G19 mags will work just fine.

Sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

Shady

The One And Only
    Aug 24, 2013
    I think you can also just add Quarters or washers to do the same as a " 9mm buffer" but I don't own one so might be wrong

RunnerRunner

Nov 15, 2013
    also too pricy imo. was told $165.xx. Needs to be in the $125.xx to make an impact sales wise in my uneducated opinion.

9mm takes more machine time and different pieces. The competing 9mm lowers on the market are approximately $100+ more than our offering price of 169.99. These are the lowest price on the market today. While a simple forged lower can be cheaply priced billet lowers require more time and expertise and will never be the lowest cost option. Until there exists a 9mm forging lower the prices won't be that low for the foreseeable future. While we understand this won't be the right choice for some we hope this explains the pricing policy.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 1, 2011
    Silly question, why does the 9mm AR exist at all? I'm not against it, just curious about the reasoning.

I have never owner anything in 9mm and don't want to add another caliber to my collection. But I have shot many of them, enjoyed it, and my resistance is weakening. ;)

scap99

TGT Addict
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Silly question, why does the 9mm AR exist at all? I'm not against it, just curious about the reasoning.

I have never owner anything in 9mm and don't want to add another caliber to my collection. But I have shot many of them, enjoyed it, and my resistance is weakening. ;)
    It's the AR answer to the Uzi and MP5 SMG.
    Pistol Caliber Carbines make plenty of sense if you're already carrying that caliber.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 1, 2011
    Good point. I had a .45 carbine, it's the only gun I've ever sold. Not because it was a Hi Point but rather the LH bolt catch didn't work for me.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom