• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    image.png
    Venture Surplus ad

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    We need a game of chance players opinion on this. Someone who is 33rd level chicom checkers smart who can school us and direct us where to post our "proof" at.

If only one existed.
    That’s where you’re wrong.

even with proof there will be alternative facts posted because the internet is proof of string theory. Alternative timelines in the same dimension exist here.

why can’t anyone ever get this right? Also, this is either going to end up being pages of 1911 vs glock or AK vs AR. LET ME START- in 2013 clearly 5.45x39 was the superior cartridge because of cost and the AK platform.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I'm late to the party here, so here's my attempt to catch up:

Hell NAW!

IS TOO!

Uh huh.

No WAY!

F-that!

I can so!

Kick her to the curb and stomp that shite!

Ok. I think I'm good for a while.

PS. FORD is the ONLY real truck. All others are merely man-buns on tiny suvs.

See! You got all caught up in one post! Got back to sleep, and we'll wake you up when it gets interesting again! :roflsmile:
    I'm surprised this thread is hangin' right in there!

But it's only hanging on by a thread! :facepalm:
    Throw down the race challenge, and all the ford guys suddenly have to go to bed. Typical. :roflsmile:

Back in 2005, I was looking to trade up my 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 in for a new one. The dealership had just taken delivery of a 2005 Ram SRT-10 in bright red. Well I knew the sales manager pretty well, and asked him if I could test drive it. And he let me. I told him up front I had no intentions of buying it, but I was going to buy a new Dodge anyways.

That truck was a beast and scary fast! Almost totally useless as a truck for what a truck is used for, but it will put a huge smile on your face! I enjoyed the test drive and bought a 2005 Ram 1500 SLT with the Hemi, and all the bells and whistles and in the bright red!

In 2005, 500 hp from the factory was a big deal too!

800px-Dodge_Ram_SRT-10.jpg

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    07aba3fc89daa24301b0402d165ba2a4.jpg

03 Lightning This one put over 450 to the rear tires.
    Embarrassed many a car and truck thinking it was just an F150. Real fun hanging on the bumper of some yuppies bmw in the twisties.
    Sold when I bought land and needed more room. Unlike the Dodge SRT it was also still a useful truck. Towed and hauled many times with it.
    693823e2bb30b6ae499963ca206c6487.jpg

94 Lighting only a meager 300 to tires all NA. Sold it with 425k on it. Had a lot of stop light sprints as well also suprised many cuz its a truck.
    697eb8ccb6cbfbca61e90e3c0715e00b.jpg

17 5.0 with just a cat back on it.
    Im down to drag a few GMs or Dodges or Yotas down the 1/4 mile.
    Havent tracked it but the rags report low 13s stock.

FYI wasnt “in bed” just only visit when Im not doing something important which is most other times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    I gotta say, my old 1984 Toyota 4x4 xtra cab was a tough truck. Up playing in the snow around Kings Canyon National Park one year, I must have pulled 5 or 6 trucks that slid off the road back on the road. This was a stock truck with no mods.
    Ah, the good old days when Land Cruisers came without carpet.

Top Bottom