defective stamps

DCortez

TGT Addict
Jan 28, 2009
Houston, Cy-Fair
The Postal Service created a stamp with a picture of President Obama.
The stamp was not sticking to envelopes.
This enraged the President, who demanded a full investigation.
After a month of testing and $1.73 million in congressional spending, a special Presidential commission presented the following findings:

The stamp is in perfect order.
There is nothing wrong with the adhesive.
People are spitting on the wrong side.

cuate

Well-Known
Jan 27, 2009
Comanche Co., Texas
Thats a good 'un, D....I was a Postmaster back in the dark ages in West Texas and I had to have the President's photo posted on the wall. Ike was the Prez then and I was proud because he was also a war hero. I would likely be fired today because the present usurper in the White House would never hang on my wall !!!

hoytinak

Mar 5, 2008
Texas of course
Thats a good 'un, D....I was a Postmaster back in the dark ages in West Texas and I had to have the President's photo posted on the wall. Ike was the Prez then and I was proud because he was also a war hero. I would likely be fired today because the present usurper in the White House would never hang on my wall !!!

Funny you say that. I live in a town of just under 200 people and our postmaster (the only person that works in our little post office 5 days a week) has a wall that has all pictures of all the people the serve in the military in our dress uniforms (I think there's 6 of us) and had a picture of pres. G. Bush on there as well. Well, when it came time to swap out the pres. picture, Bush's came down but she said another one won't go up for 4-8 years.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads