• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    The Postal Service created a stamp with a picture of President Obama.
    The stamp was not sticking to envelopes.
    This enraged the President, who demanded a full investigation.
    After a month of testing and $1.73 million in congressional spending, a special Presidential commission presented the following findings:

The stamp is in perfect order.
    There is nothing wrong with the adhesive.
    People are spitting on the wrong side.
    Hurley's Gold

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Thats a good 'un, D....I was a Postmaster back in the dark ages in West Texas and I had to have the President's photo posted on the wall. Ike was the Prez then and I was proud because he was also a war hero. I would likely be fired today because the present usurper in the White House would never hang on my wall !!!

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    Thats a good 'un, D....I was a Postmaster back in the dark ages in West Texas and I had to have the President's photo posted on the wall. Ike was the Prez then and I was proud because he was also a war hero. I would likely be fired today because the present usurper in the White House would never hang on my wall !!!

Funny you say that. I live in a town of just under 200 people and our postmaster (the only person that works in our little post office 5 days a week) has a wall that has all pictures of all the people the serve in the military in our dress uniforms (I think there's 6 of us) and had a picture of pres. G. Bush on there as well. Well, when it came time to swap out the pres. picture, Bush's came down but she said another one won't go up for 4-8 years.

Top Bottom