BE5583B4-DBBE-4A1A-B507-07D47F03A819.jpeg
    Capitol Armory ad

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    China and Russia in joint wargames the US kicking out servicemen and women for not getting shot. Maybe just maybe Biden will wind up destroying the United States. Here is some of the latest news. We get involved with Russia and China attacks Taiwan we are screwed and it looks like we are going to let it happen. We are destined to become not the country everyone looks to but a failed has been.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I would not even defend Kalifornia.
    I'd rather defend the Ukraine than Commiefornia! Sadly, while I think defending anyone who is against communism is worth defending, I think us doing so now, under Slow-Joe, would lead to WWIII because he reeks weakness. I also think WWIII would destroy the world because I believe WWIII is likely to roast most of us. People are just that fucked up and people who launch the bombs/missiles against us think we are that fucked up just as we think are they. Oh, the humanity...

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    30 minutes long, but worth eatching if you have the time...
    I like these guys videos. Good stuff, not "out there" at all. When I first ran across them I was worried they'd be "off the deep end" but everything I have seen from them is accurate, factual and well thought out.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    If you ran an aggressive foreign power and you looked at the USA and saw that our president can't avoid crapping in his pants, you would think this is a great time to do whatever I please and not have to worry about real political or military influence from America.

The real fear is not that we will swoop in with NATO forces and rout the Ruskies, the real fear is that he will send some symbolic number of troops and supplies and they will get killed without even having a serious chance to defend themselves. Biden will be the 21st century's version of George Armstrong Custer.

Under Obama, there was constant and growing fear that we were going to battle North Korea. Trump went to NK and met with their dictator and defused the situation in pretty short order. Trump pushed the ChiComs about Taiwan and they ultimately responded by visiting us with a pandemic (that our own scientists may have created.) The Biden Administration is so afraid that China will quit backing their worthless bonds that they won't even allow anyone to mention China in the same sentence with the disease.

The world is very close to the same conditions that precipitated WWI. Totalitarian nations seeking to increase their domains; traditionally strong nations run by weak and helpless politicians that are more interested in lining their own pockets than protecting their country.

Make sure your children know how to shoot. It might turn them into survivors.

Seriously.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I have said for many years,
    Any Country that puts themselves in a position to depend on China or Russia for critical economic, medical or manufacturing components have fools and idiots running them.
    Or traitors.
    Trump started trying to bring it back. I think that is one of the biggest reasons they wanted him gone.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    Is it wrong that if Biden and Putin were thrown into an MMA cage match, that I would root for Putin?
    Putin is a black belt in the Russian martial art of Sambo. He would kick obiden around the ring without working up a sweat. And after that he could kick barky hussein and big michael into submission in about 30 seconds.

Top Bottom