• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    modern Russian leaders are all Christians today. Really?

I wouldn’t say “all” are, but a good percentage are every bit as “Christian” as you’ll find in other supposedly ‘Christian countries’ (the U.S., included).

Russia has a thousand year history of being a Christianized land.
    I’ve personally offered prayers at the alter of a still active church originally built in the year 1040 in the old Novgorod region of Russia.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    BK,

Orthodox with their own Pope - Are these the Christians you speak of?

Yes primarily, since the ‘Great Schism’ in 1053. There isn’t just one Pope for the Eastern Christian Orthodox. The original five sees: Jerusalem, Antioch, Constantinople, Rome, and Alexandria represented by the original five church patriarchates. With all five patriarchs being equal. But I won’t continue this topic here since it’s getting pretty far afield of the original thread topic… that being the saber rattling going on between Putin and Biden.

Last edited:

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Russia gets bold everytime a weak democrat is in office. During Clinton they were collapsing, since then Obama they took sevestapol and the crimea, invaded eastern Ukraine, during Trump not a peep, now Biden is in and there are rumblings they are going to initiate a new offensive.

I don't want to die for this. Do you want your sons to die for this? Do you want them to die for nothing like they did in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    The Russians know Biden is weak and an idiot. We the American public know this, hell the whole world knows it, so it's not unreasonable that the Russians wouldn't know it as well. They probably know Biden's strings are being pulled by others behind the scenes, and trying to figure out what game they are playing as well.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    I am sure at the last minute Biden will order our troops be put under NATO authority so some Italian general can call the shots. The Commander in Chief is on the job!

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    I am sure at the last minute Biden will order our troops be put under NATO authority so some Italian general can call the shots. The Commander in Chief is on the job!
    When the Americans were landing at Anzio during WWII they were being observed by a German General and an Italian General from up in the surrounding hills.
    As the shells were landing the German general was up on the edge of his dugout intently watching the landings while the Italian general held back further in the dugout.
    The German general turned to his aide and asked him to bring him his bright red overcoat. Quickly the aide returned with the red coat and assisted the general putting it on. The general then stood up in full view to everyone, watching the unfolding invasion, and started issuing orders.
    His Italian counterpart was shocked! He asked the German general what he thought he was doing standing out there wearing a bright red coat in full view of the approaching enemy?
    The German general turned to the Italian general and replied," I wear this coat so my men can see me. Here. In battle, with them. If I am struck the red coat will hide my bleeding wounds. This will inspire my men to fight on!"
    Astounded, the Italian general pondered on this for a moment. He turned to his aide and ordered him, "Luigi! Bringa me my a brown pants!"

Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    If Russia invades Ukraine then they will stop the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline which bypasses Ukraine and Poland. Follow the money...

Ukraine and Poland make money off of using their pipelines to move the gas to Western Europe. Ukraine also has large gas reserve facilities which would become obsolete if the Nord Stream 2 becomes operational.

So here is the million dollar question of the day where is Burisma and Hunter Biden.

Remember the video of Biden and the Ukraine Prosecutor?

Remember Lyndon B Johnson and allegations that he profited fro the Vietnam War?

How about Halliburton and Dick Cheney?

My comment is, "Let's Go Brandon!"

Top Bottom