• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Shit these idiots are going f#$kin nutz. Rush mentioned this on his show too. I can't believe it the demoncraps are scared s@#tless of us.

Antares,

That sort of utter FOOLISHNESS is why they are called DIMocRATS, i.e., "DIM" as in NOT SMART & the "RATS" explains itself.

yours, satx
    Venture Surplus ad

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014

glenbo,

AND you regard USA TODAY as TRUTHFUL, HONEST or even "somewhat fair"??

Fyi, I've heard zilch from any of my ARNG sources.
    (FYI, I was FIRST a TXARNG officer, before I went into Army AD & later was an Army AD Advisor to a LAARNG Battalion & later to a VAARNG Division & still have many old friends in the Guard. - IF this USA TODAY report was FACT, I believe that I would have heard SOMETHING, rather than ZILCH, through the Guard's "grapevine".)

BTW, when a reporter claims to have relied on "unnamed sources", I automatically presume that the "report"/article is BILGEWATER, FAKE NEWS & likely an outright "pack of lies".

yours, satx
    USAMPR, Retired

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

WOAI AM Radio News just repeated @ 1430, 19JAN21, the SAME thing, that 2 ARNG members "have reportedly been removed from Inauguration duty 'for allegedly having ties to' a rightwing group" & that the AP "refused to state which state that the members are from" BUT that the Associated Press has NOT given any actual source(s)for their report. = SOUNDS to me like MORE gossip & LIKELY just plain LIES.

That AP report reminds me of a CLASSIFIED memo that once "crossed my desk" when I was on AD about 2 decades ago: "According to an unnamed foreign source, of unknown veracity, the [name redacted] terrorist group is believed to be possibly planning a major attack on US and/or Allied interests in a Third World country."
    (This classified report can be "distilled down to" : "The USA & our Allies have hostile/terrorist groups abroad that are probably planning a terrorist act, sometime & in some foreign country." = Such reports are properly filed in the "NOSH#T folder".)

UPDATE: It's now 1500 hours, 19JAN21 & WOAI News is now saying that, "- - - - there may be as many as 12" National Guard members, who have been "removed from Inauguration duty".

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    According to TBE Epoch Times they up to 12 troops reassigned elsewhere with the caveat that they are erring on the side of overreacting rather than underreacting.

IndyDave1776,

ALLEGEDLY, 12 members of the National Guard made CRITICAL COMMENTS about the OBVIOUS dishonesty of the 2020 election & thereafter were REMOVED from their duty in support of the Inaugeration.

yours, satx

Last edited:

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Before we get too silly Back in the 70's when then VP Ford flew into Travis AFB, about 20 minutes before his plane landed we posted to full alert status And our Flight Chief came and collected every bullet and magazine the troops had. Even the rounds from our little 38s After his motorcade left we got our ammo back Government has never been a real fan of enlisted people
    Travis AFB was always hosting one big wig or another, lots of Russians and then Gov Reagan and more In the 14 months I was there only Ford had us disarmed.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Before we get too silly Back in the 70's when then VP Ford flew into Travis AFB, about 20 minutes before his plane landed we posted to full alert status And our Flight Chief came and collected every bullet and magazine the troops had. Even the rounds from our little 38s After his motorcade left we got our ammo back Government has never been a real fan of enlisted people
    Travis AFB was always hosting one big wig or another, lots of Russians and then Gov Reagan and more In the 14 months I was there only Ford had us disarmed.

45tex,

Pardon me for saying that disarming USAF Security Police/Flight-line Security personnel is "stupid in the 1st degree."

Fwiw, during the 1st year of President George H W Bush's tenure, he came to the building complex that I was "running the security for". - About 2 hours before he arrived a USSS Supervising Agent came to my office & informed me that "they" (whomever "they" might have been) had "decided" to disarm my police officers & ONLY allow the USSS personnel to be armed.
    That "pronouncement" really "got my back up" BUT I simply asked him "WHY" & then asked "How many USSS personnel were coming to our complex to protect not only the POTUS but also the over 1500 other personnel who daily worked in the complex."

He said, "We are planning on bringing 10-14 Secret Service agents."
    I asked, "HOW exactly do you plan on adequately protecting an office & retail building complex that is over 3 city blocks on a side??"
    Finally the Supervising Agent admitted that the planned team could NOT do anything more than protect the POTUS & his retinue & I thereafter called my "Big Boss" & the "wise decision" of the USSS was reversed.
    (I told my guys to "BE WATCHFUL" BUT to NOT change our daily/routine security plan any more than absolutely necessary AND to leave the USSS with NO other task than to protect the POTUS.)

Fwiw, that "dual-plan" worked well. - President Bush arrived, gave his speech, departed for his next appointment & W/O any untoward incident. .

yours, satx

Last edited:

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    45tex,

Pardon me for saying that disarming USAF Security Police/Flight-line Security personnel is "stupid in the 1st degree."

Fwiw, during the 1st year of President George H W Bush's tenure, he came to the building complex that I was "running the security for". - About 2 hours before he arrived a USSS Supervising Agent came to my office & informed me that "they" (whomever "they" might have been) had "decided" to disarm my police officers & ONLY allow the USSS personnel to be armed.
    That "pronouncement" really "got my back up" BUT I simply asked him "WHY" & then asked "How many USSS personnel were coming to our complex to protect not only the POTUS but also the over 1500 other personnel who daily worked in the complex."

He said, "We are planning on bringing 10-14 Secret Service agents."
    I asked, "HOW exactly do you plan on adequately protecting an office & retail building complex that is over 3 city blocks on a side??"
    Finally the Supervising Agent admitted that the planned team could NOT do anything more than protect the POTUS & his retinue & I thereafter called my "Big Boss" & the "wise decision" of the USSS was reversed.
    (I told my guys to "BE WATCHFUL" BUT to NOT change our daily/routine security plan any more than absolutely necessary AND to leave the USSS with NO other task than to protect the POTUS.)

Fwiw, that "dual-plan" worked well. - President Bush arrived, gave his speech, departed for his next appointment & W/O any untoward incident. .

yours, satx
    But now all Trump supportors and especially military and law enforcement must be deprogramed because somehow we have been transported back in time to the Soviet Union.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Many votes in the 2016 election were based on which candidate people found least repulsive and I would bet that Trump squeezed out the win because Hillary came across as such a generally unlikable person.

As far as the rest of it, I don’t know who you are referring to as “you idiots” but I don’t imagine that description fits anyone on this forum. And if it did it’s still a violation of our code of conduct, especially when it comes out of nowhere like that. Please try to avoid the name calling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We know there was voter fraud in the 2016 election, but maybe don't know to what degree. I wonder if there was vote machine rigging like 2020 said to have. If so, Trump might have actually beat Hilary by landslide proportions.

Crossroads

Wild West Pimp
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Round Rock, TX
    I saw a report that Hilary had Nancy on her podcast and chatted about wanting Trump's phone records to see if he discussed the Capital riot with Putin,. Called Trump Putin's puppet. WTAF!?

More calls by democrats and their media lapdogs to set up a 9/11 style commission for the "insurrection".

These people throw around words like racist, nazi, white supremacists, insurrection, terrorist, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some so much they've lost there meaning. This crap is way out of control.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I saw a report that Hilary had Nancy on her podcast and chatted about wanting Trump's phone records to see if he discussed the Capital riot with Putin,. Called Trump Putin's puppet. WTAF!?

More calls by democrats and their media lapdogs to set up a 9/11 style commission for the "insurrection".

These people throw around words like racist, nazi, white supremacists, insurrection, terrorist, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some so much they've lost there meaning. This crap is way out of control.

crossroads,

ALL that you have to remember is that ALL of the "important" DIMocRATS are LYING SCUM & UTTERLY WITHOUT HONOR.

yours, satx

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    Who cares how crazy the Democrats are? The Republicans have just recently proven they are no better either.

Let the politicians feed on each other, and maybe they will just leave us alone.
    I have to disagree. The D's are batshit crazy from the top down. I don't really believe that a handful of Trump supporters plus at least one known BLM/ANTIFA member arrested in that particular crowd are sufficient to make crazy part of the official GOP/Trump organization.

Top Bottom