Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    According to most liberal news sources, Trump is surprisingly winning the democratic debates. Looks like a few of them are finally realizing their path of self destruction.
    And some of 'em are really mad about it.

Yes, this is a rap song by a liberal. You've been warned. You have the option to turn off the sound and read the lyrics on screen; it's a lyric video.

In any event, I just think it's cool to see even a liberal who's fed up with the Democrats.

Venture Surplus ad

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    And some of 'em are really mad about it.

Yes, this is a rap song by a liberal. You've been warned. You have the option to turn off the sound and read the lyrics on screen; it's a lyric video.

In any event, I just think it's cool to see even a liberal who's fed up with the Democrats.

That was good.

rdcott

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2018
    Katy
    Anybody watching this shit show? Also......why in the hell is Jorge Ramos a moderator?
    Why Ramos to moderate?? Because all the non-Spanish speaking, illegal immigrant pandering Democrat candidates need an interpreter to reach their new voter base, directly.

rdcott

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2018
    Katy
    I am not wasting my time watching the debates. Nothing productive to learn. Every single one is a left wing liberal.

Do hope Biden gets knocked out, as I think he would give Trump the most trouble.

Hmmm, At his current rate of mental decay and by the time the elections debates roll around, Biden would have to be reminded why he's there and what to do next...

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs

Casting around for something to watch last night tuned into Ken Burn's latest documentary on country music.

While his past work had a slight whiff of liberal bias and white bashing, this one is reeking with it, like a perfumed bathed French whore.

They seemingly can't help themselves ...

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Casting around for something to watch last night tuned into Ken Burn's latest documentary on country music.
    While his past work had a slight whiff of liberal bias and white bashing, this one is reeking with it, like a perfumed bathed French whore.
    They seemingly can't help themselves ...
    IMVHO, it's a great historical series. For instance, I didn't previously know that the 1st set of lyrics to San Antonio Rose (soon discarded) were from their music publisher & not from a B. Wills Tx Playboy.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    While his past work had a slight whiff of liberal bias and white bashing, this one is reeking with it
    it's a great historical series.
    It's possible for two things to be true at the same time, even when they seem to fight against each other.

Garbage leftists pushing garbage social concepts can do so by making great, opposite-of-garbage art. It happens all the time.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    IMVHO, it's a great historical series. For instance, I didn't previously know that the 1st set of lyrics to San Antonio Rose (soon discarded) were from their music publisher & not from a B. Wills Tx Playboy.

Yep, agree that the content I've seen thus far is good, just sad to see good work tainted with political agenda.

Haven't gotten to that part of the the documentary yet, but having listened to Herb Remington tell the story a few times, he mentioned that he thought the original San Antonio Rose was a fiddle tune that Bob Wills learned when working as a barber, and called New San Antonio Rose when words were added and recorded a few years later?

History of a lot early country songs is shrouded in mystery ... like Orange Blossom Special.

I bet I heard some Bob Wills' stories that didn't make it into the documentary. One comes to mind about leaving a recently hired guitar player, who suddenly died on the bus on night one of a two day trip to a gig, propped up at a bus stop on the side of the road.

The show must go on ... ;)

Top Bottom