Democrats Solving the Homeless Problem

Axxe55

Trophy Husband. Just Ask My Wife!
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
Only in San Francisco! Nancy is trying to clean up her backyard and expecting the rest of us to foot the bill?

How long are they planning to do this nonsense? Forever?

HawkeyeSATX

Jul 15, 2014
Well,

The next solution is to bus them all to Texas.
The Mayor of Seattle, and Portland have been bussing their homeless population to Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio.
The Austin Mayor has greeted them with open arms, and given them cart blanche amnesty to live under bridges, and in some of the unpopulated wooded areas around Austin.
Now, on top of accepting homeless, the Mayor of Austin has defunded the police department.
So you see where this is going.

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

HawkeyeSATX

Jul 15, 2014
Democrats solving anything? They ain't smart enough to poor piss out of a boot, with the instructions printed on the heel!
But why should they have to read any instructions, when they can have all the deplorables do everything?!?
They're too good, and way higher up than anyone else.
They are entitled, and have everything done for them.

Hawk

John Galt

Mar 17, 2020
Huntsville
Quite a few years ago a conservative judge in northern California would give options to homeless people that came before him. Either pay the fine or accept a one-way bus ticket to Seattle. A Federal lawsuit by the city of Seattle put a stop to that, but not until the Seattle homeless population was over 1/3 Californians. Come to find out, homeless folk would deliberately get themselves arrested so they could get a free ticket to a city that would coddle them with free stuff and lax laws.

Axxe55

Trophy Husband. Just Ask My Wife!
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
But why should they have to read any instructions, when they can have all the deplorables do everything?!?
They're too good, and way higher up than anyone else.
They are entitled, and have everything done for them.

Hawk

It was a saying my grandfather said about stupid people!

gdr_11

Well-Known
Aug 1, 2014
Well don't be facetious the next time, or I'll have to break out a dictionary to look that word up!
Which word did you look up; fowl?

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads