• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Vigilance is one thing, but we run scared after every mass shooting in response to democrats' actions and despite our claims of how inept they are.

They aren't inept. If they had truly largely failed as claimed, we would not be reacting as we are.

Never underestimate the opposition.

I think you may be confusing the local (state) stage with the national stage.

We have very little control over what kind of people others states send to Washington. I didn't get too freaked out even when Trump started saying stupid things on TV because in the current climate I don't expect much to happen. I still notified some elected officials that I didn't want anything to happen. And I don't think it is our state legislature that is a threat to our 2A rights.

The subject of the "blue wave" posts are related to the dems repeated claims that they are about to flip Texas blue, and those of us commenting on the stupidity of such a claim are commenting only on that statement.

Double Naught Spy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    North Texas
    I think you may be confusing the local (state) stage with the national stage.

Nope, no confusion at all. There is a shooting. Dems rattle their swords, and Republican constituents go into panic mode. It is a pattern that happens over and over again. It seems that every mass shooting is likely the end of our 2A rights to hear what many folks say/claim.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Nope, no confusion at all. There is a shooting. Dems rattle their swords, and Republican constituents go into panic mode. It is a pattern that happens over and over again. It seems that every mass shooting is likely the end of our 2A rights to hear what many folks say/claim.
    I don't think it's an end to the 2nd amendment as it is now or will be. The end started in the 1800's, but it will take awhile yet to completely demolish it.

Double Naught Spy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    North Texas
    Democrats are failures, and they are experts at trying to drag everyone else down with them.

So not only has their strategy failed, but now they are all failures as well? No, they are not failures. Eight years of Obama shows that they are not failures. Never underestimate your opponent.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs

I agree, but yet it is something I'm glad to see every time it happens.

With demographics against us and an increasingly Constitutionally illiterate electorate, conservative panicking beats the hell out of a resigned apathy.

Top Bottom