• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    Rabble rabble Democrats rabble rabble, no it was Paul Ryan the johny come lately tea party wannabe offered to us in hopes Romneys sorry ass would win. That is the person responsible for this garbage. Tricare got cuts last year and hardly a word was said. Between this and how piss poor the VA system is you gotta be fucked in the head to want to join the military at this point. I was raised by a 20 year vet and whos father was in korea and have family back to the revolution, ill backhand my kids if they want sign up for this garbage.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Rabble rabble Democrats rabble rabble, no it was Paul Ryan the johny come lately tea party wannabe offered to us in hopes Romneys sorry ass would win. That is the person responsible for this garbage. Tricare got cuts last year and hardly a word was said. Between this and how piss poor the VA system is you gotta be $#@!ed in the head to want to join the military at this point. I was raised by a 20 year vet and whos father was in korea and have family back to the revolution, ill backhand my kids if they want sign up for this garbage.
    If I wasn't so conditioned to seeing how turncoat most politicians are Id be appalled at how much Ryan has flipped. That dude is terrible, I really hope the people of WI are paying attention.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    If I wasn't so conditioned to seeing how turncoat most politicians are Id be appalled at how much Ryan has flipped. That dude is terrible, I really hope the people of WI are paying attention.

The only thing I can think of is he has sold out for prominence. He wasn't getting it elsewhere so he found his way to the spotlight, "by any means necessary".

Chirpy

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Hutto, TX (kinda)
    They could have cut the $6 billion dollar ethanol subsidies (most of which goes to ADM) and lowered gas prices while increasing quality, lowering any corn based food price in the bargain, and not had to touch veterans at all.

Sad bunch of dick waggers we have up in DC at the moment.

Sent from magic cutting board

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    They could have cut the $6 billion dollar ethanol subsidies (most of which goes to ADM) and lowered gas prices while increasing quality, lowering any corn based food price in the bargain, and not had to touch veterans at all.

Sad bunch of dick waggers we have up in DC at the moment.

Sent from magic cutting board

Ethanol is indeed a government sponsored handout to both ADM et al and the wealthy farmers. It's a joke and actually bad for the environment.

riata2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2010
    Pensacola
    This....
    1504029_510622272378515_1437934884_n.jpg

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's just part of the Washington mental deficiency that they'll support the couch potato welfare monkeys but they'll screw over the very people who have fought/are fighting for their very existence IN Washington.

The kool aid drinkers in this country had better soon wake up or they're going to find themselves in a gulag along with the rest of us veterans .... veterans....you know, those "possible domestic terrorists" that all the libiturd f##ksticks are afraid of?

Top Bottom