• ...and so much more!
  • Grundy1133

Born on a Monday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2018
    Gainesville, TX
    I'm looking for a job in Denton County/Cooke County. Previous experience includes extensive knowledge of computers (hardware and software). Building them, troubleshooting them, password recovery, systems administration, server administration, ethical hacking, Knowledge of all microsoft platforms and linux platforms including debian, kali, fedora, ubuntu, arch, and raspian. Also have knowledge of Microsoft Suite software and Adobe Software. I've done freelance work in the past for Calisburg ISD and CCSPED including hard drive destruction and installation, wifi networking, PC setup, and IP routing for fax machines/scanners/printers/copiers. Currently have no Certifications or degrees as school is too expensive right now... but I know my stuff. Also I have advanced knowledge of locksmithing including re-keying, re-pinning, key cutting, picking locks (non-destructive and destructive methods) broken key extraction, and imprinting. No certification (In Texas you need 2 years of apprenticeship to become certified and as it is I haven't been able to find anyone who is willing to take on an apprentice) but i've been picking locks and studying locksmithing for close to 6 years and have my own (rather large) set of locksmithing/picking tools for residential and commercial lock picking as well as tools for keyless auto entry. If anyone knows any places needing a computer nerd or a lock junky lemme know!
    EDIT: also an employer that would allow its employees to CCW would be nice :D lol.
    Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I have in the past but they all require that ever coveted piece of paper that says you paid a school a lot of money so they can tell employers i know how to do what i say i can do. lol.
    Ah. I got nothing then.

Top Bottom