Join TexasGunTalk

Desktop Computer and Monitors

Discussion in 'Non-Firearms Classifieds' started by Texas1911, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Selling my previous computer setup. It's good for older games like Half-Life 1 or useful as a good desktop PC. Easily / cheaply upgradeable to be quite a bit more.

The monitor is a 19" Samsung 96BDF CRT. The picture clarity is better than a good amount of LCDs; especially the lower end models (0.20mm dot pitch).

It's a 1.7 Gig AMD Single Core, 512MB DDR RAM, Ati 128MB 9600Pro, IDE HDD, Creative audio card, CD-ROM (1), CD-ROM/RW (1).

I will format the hard drive prior to selling it. I will leave it blank so you can install Win XP, Linux (Ubuntu), 98 SE, or whatever you want to run. Go clean, go pirate, up to you.

I will include a 17" CRT monitor for Free as well.

$150 - Picked Up.

2. zembonez

zembonez TGT Addict

Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Looks like a good deal. Might scare off people by telling them they get two huge-oid monitors!

3. Longtooths

Longtooths Member

Mar 12, 2008
    Irving, Texas
    Wipe the drive several times and a powered magnet to be sure. Simply erasing/reformatting the drive only once is not secure. trust me >:)

Since hard drives are so cheap now-a-days, I destroy all of my old hard drives, usually testing POA on a new rifle or some such.