• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ArielT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2011
    Austin, TX
    911 IS A JOKE - WWW.THEDAILY.COM

Apparently justifiable homicide is up 2200% over the national average in Detroit due to the police force dropping from 5000 to 3000 officers. The work's now being taken over by private security companies and residents working against the criminals. Hopefully they can bring things under order where the government can't, there.
    Guns International

espy59lc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    We will be moving to that area, NW Ohio (originally from there) or Ann Arbor area for my girls grad school. Not looking forward to it. That whole area has been going down the shitter for some time now, and I follow Ohioians for Conceal Carry forum quite a bit and Toledo is getting pretty rough. And thats the likely area we will be living. Trust me, to not be carrying in those places now are just STUPID!

Needless to say, I'm not looking forward to this move. Other than all my family is there.

ArielT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2011
    Austin, TX
    We will be moving to that area, NW Ohio (originally from there) or Ann Arbor area for my girls grad school. Not looking forward to it. That whole area has been going down the shitter for some time now, and I follow Ohioians for Conceal Carry forum quite a bit and Toledo is getting pretty rough. And thats the likely area we will be living. Trust me, to not be carrying in those places now are just STUPID!

Needless to say, I'm not looking forward to this move. Other than all my family is there.
    Hopefully you can be part of the solution there. Good luck.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio

I'm originally from West Michigan, and that whole Toledo/Ann Arbor/Detroit area has been rough for almost as long as I can remember. Flint is the one that's scary, though...

That's going to be one heck of a shock to relocate there.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Suburb of Houston here. Called 911 for a shoots fired outside my house Superbowl Saturday. 30 min before I saw the cop car.

I don't know what was worse, the cop showing so slowly or the fact that none of my neighbors, who I talked to and they thought it was gun shots as well, bothered to call the police.

Glitter and Guns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    DFW
    I lived for years in a North Coast dying industrial small city and we absolutely knew that we couldn't count on the police for help. When I called them I never really expected them for a couple of hours. I was hit and run and chased down the guy that hit me myself. Thankfully he had hit me hard enough that he was unable to drive his truck too far and was too hurt to run. I called an ambulance for him when we got stopped and that is how I got the police. We had long been told that if there was a TRUE emergency that we needed to call the fire department and in most cases the bad guys would be scared off from all the attention the house was getting. Gotta give it to our fire dept - those folks showed up!

The lack of police response is what made me decide to buy a pistol in the first place.

Top Bottom