• ...and so much more!
  • cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    A+ on that

Didn't see a person that looked skinny and starving......

The liberals over the years have done a dis-service to those people with gross entitlements and brainwashing them to think they have a lifetime of freebies coming !!

What the kneejerk do gooders should have done was set up vocational schools and taught their youngsters to become craftsmen and other well paying occupations whereby they with pride could support themselves, their families and have other things to do besides sex, drugs, crime, and
    prison. I believe it was Eleanor Roosevelt who started the ball rolling to today's injustices by them and for them.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    didn't see a person that looked skinny and starving......

The liberals over the years have done a dis-service to those people with gross entitlements and brainwashing them to think they have a lifetime of freebies coming !!

What the kneejerk do gooders should have done was set up vocational schools and taught their youngsters to become craftsmen and other well paying occupations whereby they with pride could support themselves, their families and have other things to do besides sex, drugs, crime, and
    prison. I believe it was eleanor roosevelt who started the ball rolling to today's injustices by them and for them.
    +++1,000

Edit: Ding!! I am entitled to another post count!

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Heard a little blurb on tv pass few days that people under 10K income have received approx. 6k in "stimulus" how they calculate this I do not know but clearly this administration is all about redistribution but it appears it will be aimed at one group so much for the great organizer bringing America together.

2Shots1Wound

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    Yep,

The nanny state in action. Thank God that we have some anonymous state entity

Thinking for us
    Collecting funds for us
    Comforting us
    Enslaving us

Entitlement is the new technology. These are simply the cutting edge, early adoptors..

baaaaaahaaaaa says the sheep.

Top Bottom