• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Cruz supports Mansanto and his wife is a big wheel for goldman sachs...
    No, Senator Ted Cruz doesn't support Monsanto. He and other Senators with a Libertarian/TEA Party stance voted against the bill as it would extend the FDA's powers even further. See here: Senators Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee Rightly Vote Against GMO Law I don't care if you like Senator Ted Cruz or not, but please don't spread lies about him.
    Yes, his wife is a V.P. at Goldman Sachs...that means she has a job and pays taxes like the rest of us. Are you trying to smear her reputation too through innuendo? Are you a Lib?
    DK Firearms

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    and his wife is a big wheel for goldman sachs...
    Innuendo: noun an allusive or oblique remark or hint, typically a suggestive or disparaging one.Example: Mitt Romney is a partner at Bain Capital and he works with venture capitalists.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    FWIW, it's my opinion that he took Dewhurst to task over the Patrick ads (suicide attempt and charity auction).
    Davis kept pressing Dewhurst on why the ads were still up on Dewhursts website (one of them anyways) if he (Dewhurst) promised to take them down. This being related to the shirtless charity ad.
    Dewhursts' stammering made it sound like he was lying every time he talked. Again, IMHO.

I am going to vote tomorrow, I imagine I'll vote Patrick.

I'm glad to hear that. Too many times there are conditions set before someone agrees to come on a radio show and the host ends up skirting the important stuff. My first thought was Mark may have agreed to some of these conditions and the interview would have been better off with John David later in the day, but it sounds like Mark did a fine job.

I really, really don't like Patrick, but he's starting to look like the least worst choice. Even considering the lies about lowering taxes.

Top Bottom