• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phatcatblues

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2010
    Mckinney
    i was reading the rules of their rifle range it states "3. No full metal jacket or steel jacketed ammunition allowed." but some member mentioned that they allow FMJ round on the 30yr tactical range, can someone verify that?i called the range, no one pick up. thanks!

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    i was reading the rules of their rifle range it states "3. No full metal jacket or steel jacketed ammunition allowed." but some member mentioned that they allow FMJ round on the 30yr tactical range, can someone verify that?i called the range, no one pick up. thanks!

Ive only shot pistol and rimfire there, I'll PM Mo and see what he sez.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    HE's RIGHT!! the only place they'll let you shoot FMJ or steel jacket'd is on the Tactical 30yd bays ONLY!! i shoot there all the time and thats where ill shoot it. and thats the rule and they sort of pay attention. FMJ is all i have stock piled over the last decade!! and if ya get there early enough, ya can lockup all the tactical bays. TS

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    more pics of the Elmfork Shooting Range in the DFW area. Oh and look, its Skeeter shooting his Nelli M4. S4010422..jpg View attachment 3420

phatcatblues

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2010
    Mckinney
    sorry for the late reply, all i have are FMJS, can i still sign up? it will be just me, i am asian driving a white tundra. just incase no one knows me.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Well guys and girls I came, I saw, and I shot. However i pulled up after i finished with the Rifle/pistol range and the wife called and i had to run sorry guys maybe next month.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    When is the next shoot?

Dang, haven't heard from you in awhile. Thought maybe you moved to California or something crazy like that.

There is a shoot scheduled for Saturday the 15th (trial Saturday meet) and Sunday the 23rd. I'm not sure I can make the Saturday deal, but probably the 23rd. Both Elm Fork, at 9:30 ish.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom