• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeepinbanditrider

Jun 2, 2011
    Dallas
    For anyone interested in airsoft in the DFW area there are a few fields in the area. There is also a fairly organized community based at North Texas Airsoft - High Speed, Low Drag, Good to Go You can go to the forums to find fields but I will post the two I normally attend

One is DFW ADVENTURE PARK - HOME
    They have an outdoor field with a small town built of connex boxes and what not. Good field.

The Ultimate Airsoft CQB Fighting Field - Fast Action Airsoft
    YouTube - ‪fastactionairsoft's Channel‬‏
    This is a fairly new field but is quickly gaining popularity. It is a blast is mostly indoors but you spend some time outdoors while moving between buildings and what not.

There is a state wide and local (DFW) organization. There is also set and enforced rules involving rules of engagement for different weapon types and which basically involve muzzle velocity FPS limits and engagement distance limits for each type of weapon based on allowed muzzle velocity.

Anyway I've been playing with this community for over a year now and have a pretty good idea how things work with them if anyone has any questions or would like to get involved or just want to come out and watch and see how the games are played ask away in this thread.
    DK Firearms

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom