• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    It's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. It's not a collector rifle!
    The barrel date code matters for me in determining what I'm willing to pay for the rifle.

Seems as the OP doesn't want to provide such for my information to whether I'm interested in possibly making an offer, privately of course, I'll just have to wish him GLWS.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    This gun has not been altered to my knowledge

That isn't an original recoil pad for a Model 700. One in 243 would not have came from the factory with a recoil pad, but would have a plastic butt-plate. Typically Model 700's in magnums, and larger bores would get fitted with a recoil pad from the factory.

Last edited:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    If you would like to stop getting requests for the date codes, info on the modifications, etc. just simply post “ y’all have all of the information I am going to give”

Dingo

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2021
    DFW
    Again, I feel the need to explain myself, just because some of you have nothing better to do than **** with others you have a taken a dislike to. I clearly mentioned that I have only had the gun for a couple of years, and was not aware of it not being “original, or “factory condition “. I am not a gunsmith and am not aware of all the different factory configurations for every gun sold. I am happy to provide any legitimate questions from folks actually interested in buy the gun. The others need to entertain themselves elsewhere.

Dingo

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2021
    DFW
    Follow up for anyone interested in buying a factory original classic. I found these pictures on the Remington website, clearly showing the use of the same pad. This gun has not been modified. Please ingnore the idiots that clearly have nothing better to do than sabotage a thread.

Attachments

• C47269A5-A476-4FB4-B13E-FC7091DC31B9.jpg
      C47269A5-A476-4FB4-B13E-FC7091DC31B9.jpg
      28.2 KB · Views: 73
    • 4D871277-127A-4D99-AAF7-F011E8C50933.jpg
      4D871277-127A-4D99-AAF7-F011E8C50933.jpg
      16.4 KB · Views: 80

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    If you saw someone post something obviously wrong, hit the "report" bell button and a mod will take a look. If it should not be on a sale thread (very specific rules about this stuff) then they will delete it.

Remington website exists that show the manufacture date for every rifle they made. You might want to find it yourself, and then post that info. Its very important to some people.

GLWS

Last edited:

Dingo

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2021
    DFW
    If you saw someone post something obviously wrong, him the "report" bell button and a mod will take a look. If it should not be on a sale thread (very specific rules about this stuff) then they will delete it.

Remington website exists that show the manufacture date for every rifle they made. You might want to find it yourself, and then post that info. Its very important to some people.

GLWS
    I did find the date code and the Remington website shows the 2 possible years of manufacture that I have indicated

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom