• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pony

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Azle, TX
    Maybe someone could collect email addresses and post an update when something is arranged. I don't always remember to check the different threads, and I sure have a lot going on at the moment.
    Its 2 hours away for me, but probably worth the trip if I can make the time for it.

So anyone interested in trying to have some sort of DFW shoot and meet so the Houston guys don't have all the fun?

Malladus

propellerhead

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maybe someone could collect email addresses and post an update when something is arranged. I don't always remember to check the different threads, and I sure have a lot going on at the moment.
    Its 2 hours away for me, but probably worth the trip if I can make the time for it.
    You can subscribe to this thread and it will email you whenever a post is made.

XTPHP1

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How about south of DFW along the river. Trees keep it cool, you can grill, and if its been raining, target rich environment.

600 yds max. Full auto friendly.

Photo courtesy of Renegade

Img461.jpg

Tribrothers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    How many lanes are there on the 300 yard rifle range at APG? This is the first that I have heard about this range. Do they allow full auto?

Tribrothers

Top Bottom