• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • malladus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    So anyone interested in trying to have some sort of DFW shoot and meet so the Houston guys don't have all the fun?

Malladus

malladus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    Sounds like we need to either score some private land or come up with a place that has some space and wouldn't mind a group of shooters hanging out together. I could probably do the private land thing, but I don't think anyone wants to drive to Gilmer.

Let me start looking around.

Malladus

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    APG is a decent place. If you mapquest it, the range itself is South on the county road to the left or right of where mapquest puts the address.

It does have a small covered area with a picnic table. We could shoot in the AM & take lunch or grab something in Greenville if folks were so inclined.

planorick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    I am pretty sure they wouldn't mind grilling out there. We have done it before. We would just have to check with them first to make sure.

allforbirds

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    The 1st, 3rd or 5th weekend of the month works great for us... my niece stays with my sister and we can have her watch our daughter and be kid free!! The weekend of aug 30th is the big ft worth show so that weekend would be out for us, going to get a new gun then!!

atlas176176

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    DFW
    I'm new to this site, but not new to the DFW metroplex. Still looking for places to shoot though.

I would be in, schedule permitting.

themauserkid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2008
    dfw

Sounds good, I work out of state right now so i'm gone for a little while. I know you've got a range pretty much set but another to consider, a little far is out in mineral wells, I don't know if we could but if we organize an event we might be able to shoot there, I think they hold NRA shooting events there, it's 1000 yds. Just something to look into. So are there some people out there wanting to shoot old bolts or is this pretty much going to be a lot of plastic showing up?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom