Target Sports

[DFW] [LUNCH MEET] [SAT - MARCH 23 @ 1 PM ish] Sound Good?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    I had a great time. It was nice to meet everyone who came. Getting there for me was a little iffy--the construction on I-820 messed up my planned route but I found a way around it. Going home was even worse, but I got here!

I cleaned up A.Texas.Yankee's photograph and sent it out--I hope you got it. I took a few myself but haven't processed them. None of them were a group photo.

OK, here's the picture: http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5404/tgt201303231.jpg

Dave (flashguy)

Cool, thanks Dave

Kabob, we were talking about some areas of the metro getting knocked around pretty good. Hope you didn't get any damage from the hail.
    Lynx Defense

n2pistols

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Hurst, Texas
    Really looking forward to the next meet and I will stay later. But no lady friends took me away. My wife has more guns than I do and at my age I don't run very fast...

:cool:

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    Kabob, we were talking about some areas of the metro getting knocked around pretty good. Hope you didn't get any damage from the hail.

Lucky enough, it just started as I was pulling up to my place so I zoomed off as fast as I could to a gas station and parked myself under the canopy until the storm turned back into pure rain. I do not want a repeat of two years ago when the May 2011 hail storms busted up my daily driver so bad that the insurance company totaled it.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom