• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flashguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2008
    Dallas, Texas
    I will be out of the state for the whole week of July and the first week of August. However, if others want a meet within that time, it's not a problem--there will be others.

I was only partially joking about not being welcome--my guns are much louder than .40 or .45ACP; however, I typically don't fire many shots (but others are welcome to shoot my guns).

mbuckley52

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    I like quail creek, it's about 15 minutes north of our house. I got there to fire my AR and to make sure it's on target for hog hunting.
    The only complaint is this.
    Being new to AR`s except in the army, i had bought a red, green dot scope and a 3x multiplier and wanted to sight it in. Needed it bore sighted, went to quail creek and asked about having it bore sighted, and was told it was broke,( it was brand new) . Went to shoot smart and had it checked and ihad oh t o.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

mbuckley52

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    I like quail creek. The only problem i have is one time i went there to sight in a new red/green dot scope on my AR 15 and asked them to vote sight it for me , he told me it was broke ( it was brand new) , went to shoot smart to see if they would look at it . The Smith there told me i had mounted it backwards he turned it around and it has worked just fine since.

Don't get me wrong quail creek is a nice range. Love all the stalls for rifle and pistol and the range officers have always been great.
    Was just a little disappointed that their guy didn't know about the scopes.

Wish they would fix the entrance that road stinks.
    mbuckley

inceptor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2013
    Denton County, Republic of Texas
    I like quail creek. The only problem i have is one time i went there to sight in a new red/green dot scope on my AR 15 and asked them to vote sight it for me , he told me it was broke ( it was brand new) , went to shoot smart to see if they would look at it . The Smith there told me i had mounted it backwards he turned it around and it has worked just fine since.

Don't get me wrong quail creek is a nice range. Love all the stalls for rifle and pistol and the range officers have always been great.
    Was just a little disappointed that their guy didn't know about the scopes.

Wish they would fix the entrance that road stinks.
    mbuckley

If you go up the hill on the left, that is ProActive. All my scopes have been sighted in up there. They have a couple of people there, including Chris who owns it, that are good smiths.

Top Bottom