• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdubecky

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 18, 2021
    McKinney, Texas
    Norinko SKS (7.62x39). Mine is currently with my FFL; however, the rifle has a polymer stock identical to https://www.gunbroker.com/item/908465032

It's going to a gun show on Jan 1 so act now.

Has new 4X scope, 3 duckbill metal magazines (20 rounds), and a spike bayonet. Attached picture shows actual gun with duckbill magazine. The rifle is with my FFL to take to a show. I didn't plan to list and don't have pictures besides this, but can retrieve to meet with you.

Inherited from my father... I've fired ~20 rounds through it.

Buyer must be able to legally purchase & own a firearm in the state of Texas. All laws to be followed. Must be able to present DL. LTC preferred.

Attachments

• IMG_1032.PNG
      IMG_1032.PNG
      269.6 KB · Views: 113
    Last edited:

mdubecky

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 18, 2021
    McKinney, Texas
    I expanded the description with the only pic I have. Please see the link in the description as it shows exactly what the gun looks like with the exception of the magazines shown in my newly added pic. Thanks for your interest!

mdubecky

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 18, 2021
    McKinney, Texas
    Updated the description with a pic of the actual rifle with the duckbill magazine. One can see how identical it is to the picture in the hyperlink. My FFL has my rifle to take to a show so I can't get any more pics at the moment; however, if sincerely interested, I can get the rifle back and meet you locally. Thanks for your consideration.

Top Bottom