Patriot Mobile

SOLD [DFW: McKinney] Smith & Wesson Performance Center M&P9 Like New! - 9mm 5" Ported Bbl Optic-Ready! w/ 5 Mags Price Drop - $650

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdubecky

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 18, 2021
    McKinney, Texas
    Smith & Wesson Performance Center M&P9 9mm 5" Ported Bbl Optic-Ready! 11833
    Great gun/buy for M&P lovers! Ported Barrel, Optics-Ready with co-witness sites and Optics Plates.
    Only 70-100 rounds fired (with 100% reliability)
    Per attached picture, M&P Performance center comes with Optics plates, Cleaning Kit, & 3 additional backstraps.
    Includes 2 S&W + 3 ProMag 17-Round magazines
    Great buy at $650 total (effective price of ~$520 for Pistol when considering extra mags and no sales tax)
    Will sell to an LTC holder outright or otherwise someone willing to transfer through FFL. LTC holders must show LTC & DL. Will pay modest amount ($20) for FFL transfer.
    Will consider trades for 9 mm (primarily Sigs, CZ's, and Berettas, but possibly others). Also would consider AR-15's. May be able to throw in cash or ammo to balance trade.
    Will meet at range, if desired.
    Guns International

Attachments

• M&P Full Offering.jpg
      M&P Full Offering.jpg
      1,006.4 KB · Views: 214
    • M&P Left Side.jpg
      M&P Left Side.jpg
      259.3 KB · Views: 209
    • M&P Right Side.JPG
      M&P Right Side.JPG
      286.6 KB · Views: 196
    Last edited:

mdubecky

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 18, 2021
    McKinney, Texas
    Not sure how to do a Thread bump, but added a comment stating that I would be willing to meet a buyer at a range if you wanted to first shoot the gun. bump again

Last edited:

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    I have a brand new (unfired except at the factory) Beretta 92 pistol. I can't remember if it is the 92 FS or the 92X Compact. I will have to get it out of my gun cabinet tonight to verify what it is. This pistol seems to be selling for around $600 to $650 new on the internet. Would you be interested in a Beretta. We can discuss details later. I live in the North Dallas area, so we are neighbors. Short trip each way on Hwy. 75.

mdubecky

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 18, 2021
    McKinney, Texas
    Hello and thank you for reaching out! I haven't been considering a Beretta, but I'm interested. I'm probably more interested in a 92X Compact and hope that's what you may have. Why don't you confirm what you have and we can go from there... Mark

Top Bottom